Hum.

Started by Nohcnonk, September 24, 2004, 02:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nohcnonk

Did I miss anything important?  My comp was down with a virus until now and really the only bad thing that happened was both my RWL accounts (inclusing my six or so other promisance accounts) are disabled from inactivity.  But I can hopefully sort that out...

The Lady Shael

Aw, poor Nohc. *pats* No, you haven't missed much. It's been rather quiet around here. Oh, Raine came back. But he's gone again. Go figure.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Nohcnonk

Quote from: The Lady ShaelAw, poor Nohc. *pats* No, you haven't missed much. It's been rather quiet around here. Oh, Raine came back. But he's gone again. Go figure.
Ah, thanks.  So like you to mention Raine, though it was a rather pointless statement... :D  

Aqualis

I inadvertantly made Arguia's sig longer. Forgive me.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

The Lady Shael

*is smart and has her 150px option turned on, so doesn't care about long sigs* ^_^
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Nohcnonk

Who likes my new icon?

The Lady Shael

Heh, tis very cute. ^_^

Ashyra Nightwing

It's amazingly amazing, Nohc.

Aqualis

Highly amusing, especially when it looks like it's beginning to have a seziure.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

RazorClaw

Looks like Holby's art skills are running into another prodigial skill in artistry...  :D  I rate it (in an olympic rating system) 9.3  for comedy, 9.5 for different ways one can interpret it (the seizre thing, and many others that are comic) 0.1 for actual significance or value, 0.1 for skill...