IC?

Started by Juska, September 23, 2004, 08:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juska

I thought the rule was you needed 3 members in a clan for a forum, and i can't find IC anywhere as a clan. Has that changed? If that's so I'd like a forum called OC, the outer circle cause if were allowed now......
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

The Lady Shael

I'll be darned. The only thing I can think of is that the clan was probably disbanded. But yes, the 3 member rule is still in effect, as far as I know.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Guthorm Swordmaster

I messaged Wolf about it and it's place where Holby can talk to his friends because he lives in australia because when he's on AIm no-one else is.

Juska

Ash lives on the west coast so do I get my own personal forum?

I just think that it's stupid that Holby gets his own forums to talk to his buddies, use the loren forum or one of the abandoned clan forum instead.
Current Empires:

Guthorm Swordmaster

Well he is a respected member here.

The Lady Shael

Holby's been around nearly since the beginning of RWL, and like Guthorm said, everyone respects him here. And living in Australia is a much bigger deal than just living on the west coast.

Because he lives on the complete opposite side of the earth from everyone else, we're all asleep while he's online, so he never gets a chance to talk to anyone. He uses it to talk to people from other clans who he can't talk privately with.

Anything else?
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Juska

No, even if i did it wouldn't get newhere.
Current Empires:

RazorClaw

EDIT: That's the idea, Shael, I was mocking him... But I'll leave this, at least... (Un-EDIT) Maybe you would get "newhere" if you were more polite?

The Lady Shael

Razorclaw, clamp it. You're not being very much polite either.

Guthorm Swordmaster

Lol nice one Shael.

Neobaron

Here Guthorm, let me wipe that little brown spot off of your nose...

=-P
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Wolf Snare

Quote from: NeobaronHere Guthorm, let me wipe that little brown spot off of your nose...

=-P
:lol:  :rolleyes:  
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Morzan

Basicly because it's Wolf Bite and Holby they get to go around the rules, where Retto wouldn't allow me to make a Sworn forum until Sworn was created and had 3 members, even though it was going to be made in a day or two. It's RWL, or kiss Wolf's and Holby's and the admins azz.
For every end, there is a new beginning.  This one shall have no endings, and no new beginnings shall come forth.

~Magnus Proditor~

Neobaron

You have the right to be defeated but not suprised Morzan...

---

You should have seen something like this coming... /especially/ you.

---

Now get over it and get back to what you do best. ^.^
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Juska

I think morzan sumed things up nicely.
Current Empires: