Loren

Started by IB-frank, September 22, 2004, 01:29:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IB-frank

I thought that after one of the resets Loren said they wouldn't reform Loren. So why is there a clan called Loren?
DO NOT RUN, TASTY CHILDREN! I WILL NOT HURT YOU! I AM YOUR FRIEND!

Juby (Tercios)

Their an evil clan that is abusing the name Loren based on holby's misguided authority, I call them either bizarro loren or Loren the Machiavelli
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

wolf bite

*Starts to make a fact based responce restating what has been widely known on the foums. Then notices that it was Juby that had made that wrong statment above and knows Juby will argue the sky is green.*

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Neobaron

*thanks wolf*

---

*shuffles away with point proven*
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Veranor

Quote from: Neobaron*thanks wolf*

---

*shuffles away with point proven*
You could still answer the guy's question.

You didn't prove anything. Wolf just implied he thinks Juby is crazy.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

RazorClaw

Um, well, Holby can sort of decide whether he thinks changing his mind on his own clan's statement is appropriate... And perhaps we will resume the functions of old Loren after the WAR. (Note the capitalized word, Jubes. And our actions aren't nearly as dishonorable-- are they dishonorable?-- as those of Sworn.)

windhound

*pokes Razor*
lets keep off the 'honor' topic shall we?  there's a whole 'nother thread chock full of it..  

hrm, yep..  tis Holby's Loren...  Sworn decided that they wanted to take over the game, and caused the disbanding of BA, from which most of Loren is made up..  
Taking over the game ususally requires force, which the members of former-BA and Loren did not appriciate (as well as the other hordes not associated with Sworn), thus a war was started.  Loren was a relitivly peaceful training clan if I remember, but it was quite able to deal with any threats that came it's way, as current Loren seems to be...  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

RazorClaw

windy's training me, it's called "utilizing aid". *pokes rank* it works, methinks...

windhound

lol..  now I need to get you weaned off my aid :P  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

RazorClaw

Will be after this... 70-80M net is the point where I am weaned.  :D  

Juby (Tercios)

Quote from: wolf bite*Starts to make a fact based responce restating what has been widely known on the foums. Then notices that it was Juby that had made that wrong statment above and knows Juby will argue the sky is green.*

Wolf Bite
:rolleyes:  :lol:

And the old Loren would only kill in retaliation for a kill, not begin the killing, we all know that this Loren plays like a regular run of the mill clan then with it's usual honour, really, it isn't anything at all like the old loren.  And just because we want to take over hte game doesn't make us evil, that's the goal of EVERY CLAN, it's the point of having a clan.  Do you think S.E. is playing just to make the mediocre players feel good by comparison  :P  :lol:  
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

wolf bite

Okay, Okay, I will again spend my time to state what everyone knows and can be proven in posts.

1)   The clan of Sworn was created to be an evil clan by Dead eye.
2)   Opening day of sworn, they broke several pre organization treaties
3)   Opening day they did an all-out assault on the BA clan.
4)   Opening day they tried to kill the leader of the BA clan, thus forcing the BA clan to shut down.
5)   I don?t recall who succeeded in the first kill, but Sworn tried first and has done several.
6)   Sworn has members that do not have the clan flag that do not follow the truces of the clan so the clan can damage those it has truces with, in violation of those truces.
7)   Sworn has broken many truces with me before I ever took any offensive attacks.
8)   Sworn had spies in all forums and clans.
9)   The leader of Sworn took over a different person?s account that was a member of Loran to beg for aid and sent Loran?s supplies to Sworn.

I am sure I have forgotten a few of the war crimes of Sworn and its members. But I think I have made my point. If the good clan of Loran has to fight with the same disgusting forms of attacks that are being use against them, then that does not make loran evil, only defensive.

P.S. The sky is blue ?

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Peace Alliance

oh man, i really like being on the sidelines for this. this reminds me of when i argued with wolf, he would make a big long post about the things i supposedly did wrong and neglect all the things i had said about him. i guess thats what law school teach's eh? thats why i can't wait to go to law school!

anyways, sworn seems cool enough to me. i like death-eater. but they've unfortunitly got that jerktard ashaman helping them, and i can't stand him.

Veranor

Too much bias both ways.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Juska

1) True
2) What treaties? If you mean that #100 thing I don't want to hear it.
3) We attacked who we could, not our fault there were the strongest clan at the time, we needed to bring em down.
4) Mostly true, but we didn't force BA to disband, and we brought Nohc to 57 or something land before Dead Eye learned who we were killing and stopped it.
5) I killed both Holby and Nohc, mainly do to the killing of myself and Dead Eye which were made before we killed anyone, and the fact that Nohc of some Loren member attacked me over 90 times unprovoked.
6) If you say so all mighty and powerful Wolf Bite
7) Again the #100 thing, and we attacked you at on point which meant the truce was over :)
8) As did Blades, were deos it say spies aren't allowed? It's not like we hacked into their forums or anything.
9) I'm not the best person to answer that one.

PS: Not on a cloudy day my good fellow.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19