Merry Christmas, RWL!

Started by TR Shadow, September 20, 2004, 08:40:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

Here's a present... EDIT YOUR (bleep!) SIG!

Trident

Wow... you people must like to make others annoyed or extremely aggrivated.  Long signatures should be banned.

Arguia Zsah

you can't ban sigs!!! ::cries::
*likes annoying people*

the worst storm I've ever been in was in Wales... we had no power for three days, and no heating

Guthorm Swordmaster

Try actually living in wales.

Nohcnonk

I don't understand how this topic can be around for over 3 days and not get moved to the Spa Room...

Ashyra Nightwing

Nobody dares move Julie's topic...

*laughs at Nohc's avatar*

TR Shadow

I gave Shael ~reasons~ not to move it.

The Lady Shael

o.0

*ponders*

*doesn't remember those reasons*

I meant to move it after a couple days, because it amused me, and we needed some amusement on the forums.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

TR Shadow

My reason: If a 'Happy Birthday, RWL' topic can be posted on the wrong date and not be considered spam, then a 'Merry Christmas, RWL' topic should also be posted on the wrong date and not considered spam.

Excuse the bad grammar.  I'm up late.

Arguia Zsah

It reminds me that i'm short.  ::cries::  But I'm not!!! I'm 5'1"! and proud of it!!!!

Ashyra Nightwing

May I ask why it reminds you of being short?

:P  

General Austin

Um. Sorry, but usually the "Happy Birthday Topics" don't include such spammy messages in them. I'd move this in a second, but meh, Shael outranks me... :P  
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

The Lady Shael

Heh, I have my reasons. ^_^

*moves it, finally*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

TR Shadow

The Lady Shael

*sticks tongue out at Ju*