So what's going on with the war?

Started by Orcrist, September 20, 2004, 07:01:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orcrist

Well- it seems like the #'s for Sworn are holding up against Loren, but Loren's defenses are still strong. Will either of you clans realize that this war is pointless, as it has been so drawn out that no one will gain significantly from a major victory...
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Morzan

Orcrist, you seem to be poking into this war enough considering your not in it. Basicly, Sworn is POed. Loren, S.E. and Blades are ganging up on them. Peace offers have been given to all three clans, all three declined. Sworn has been ganged up on, and now it is fighting back, it SEEMS Nohc and Holby are no longer helping out the Alliance. I agree this war is pointless, but unfortunatly, the Alliance does not.  
For every end, there is a new beginning.  This one shall have no endings, and no new beginnings shall come forth.

~Magnus Proditor~

Guthorm Swordmaster

If you beileve it is pointless Morzan why did you start it?

Juby (Tercios)

land grabs are not war, loren, blades and S.E. were screaming for war cuase they got attacked  :lol:  :rolleyes:  
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

RazorClaw

Other than like two people, Blades isn't doing it...  

Death Eater

I see bright days ahead for Sworn....
user posted image

Oscar

I have just joined and currently my account is ranked 60(currently) any advise on clans,what there about, and which i should join
ALL WHO STAND IN OUR WAY WILL BE DESTROYED

Oh Yeah im 11yrs old and NZ*=*

wolf bite

Welcome to the game. You will find that many people will help you play better. There is a war going on right now, Royal and Sworn are the bad guys.  And Loran and the Blades are the good guys.  Both sides have good players.

You should interview both sides to see who will offer you the most and who you want to side with.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

KangXi

im just curious, what makes sworn and royal the bad guys and blades and loran the good guys??

wolf bite

Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Holby

I will not deleted this

RazorClaw

Quote from: Death EaterI see bright days ahead for Sworn....
Yes, if whoever's giving aid keeps giving it, and if we keep sitting around...

Guthorm Swordmaster

And if i get attacked by one more Sworn member I-T-G will no longer have a truce with Sworn.

Juby (Tercios)

Quote from: wolf biteWelcome to the game. You will find that many people will help you play better. There is a war going on right now, Royal and Sworn are the bad guys.  And Loran and the Blades are the good guys.  Both sides have good players.

You should interview both sides to see who will offer you the most and who you want to side with.

Wolf Bite
As it turns out though, Sworn isn't as bad as they claimed or were stereotyped as and Loren has been pretty disgraceful morally this round so even though they started as good guy bad guy, now it's pretty unclear, it's more like two regular guys smacking each other.
And regardless of what clan you join, I'm always open to giving advice to new people.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Peace Alliance

Quote from: wolf biteWelcome to the game. You will find that many people will help you play better. There is a war going on right now, Royal and Sworn are the bad guys.  And Loran and the Blades are the good guys.  Both sides have good players.

Wolf Bite
LOL, i love it!! thats hilsarous!

makes me wanna join swarn! but then theres the downside. i'd have to recieve aid from ashaman  :angry: (to respond to RazorClaw)