HAHA

Started by Blood Wake, September 16, 2004, 06:13:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blood Wake

HAHA! I have a Gmail account and you don't
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

The Lady Shael

Retto has one, actually...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Veranor

Me too. I also have 10+ invites just sitting there collecting dust

Correction: I Have four accounts

Beatles has like 72 invites...
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

windhound

^_^
and I got one of Beatle's invites..  from FaF, where I still meander over to once and a while..  good timing  :lol:  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Blood Wake

I hate you guys, lol, j/k
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Ashyra Nightwing

I wanna invite!  *puppy eyes* Pweeeese?

Arguia Zsah

poor ickle ashy... nobody likes you. :P  

windhound

:P  if google gives me some I'll give one to ya Ashyra
or go off and prod Beatles, if you can find him..  or sign up for FaF..  hee..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Ashyra Nightwing

Quote from: Arguia Zsahpoor ickle ashy... nobody likes you. :P
*thwacks*

*coughtrenchfootcough*

Shogun

I got 3 invites if anyone wants em
My siggy died :(

Blood Wake

i don't have any invitations yet. how long till i get some? cause i already got a few friends begging me to invite them

h

Veranor

Quote from: Blood Wakei don't have any invitations yet. how long till i get some? cause i already got a few friends begging me to invite them
I think it's semi random.

I have one account where I sent a lot of messages and it took longer to get than an account where I did nothing. No messages or anything.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Arguia Zsah

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwing*thwacks*

*coughtrenchfootcough*
*pokes ashy*
*reminds her of those fruit pastilles in year seven*
:P  

The Lady Shael

Mwaha, I have a gmail account now...three guesses on what it is, and the first two don't count.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ashyra Nightwing

Uh...

theladyshael@gmail.com? Or theladyshael@gmail.com? Or could it possibly be theladyshael@gmail.com?

:P  :P  :P