Sworn is no ruling clan

Started by Orcrist, September 10, 2004, 09:24:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juby (Tercios)

Can I be Yugoslavia just for the sake of it?  :lol:  
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

windhound

O.o
Holby, what about Britian?  they were a big allied supporter..  losta ton of troops and had zepplins dropping bombs on them..  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Veranor

Quote from: windhoundO.o
Holby, what about Britian?  they were a big allied supporter..  losta ton of troops and had zepplins dropping bombs on them..
What about Russia? Oh yeah...

(NOTE FOR ALL WHO ARE TERRIBLE AT (not-so) SUBTLE HUMOR:

RUSSIA, while they were allies, were also terribly ebil after the war. Hence, if Loren were Russia, they would be good guys until the time is right and take it for themselves.

Note the 2nd: Don't respond saying that this was a stupid comment to make. If you do that I will have to point you to that one where Orcrist said "That's funny cause Peace is blahblahblah"

Note the 3rd: I am not stating that the analogy has any merit, it was just a terrible attempt at humor.

You may go about your business now.)
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Juska

I guess Loren will just be Switzerland, seeing they don't really do anything.....
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Guthorm Swordmaster

Lol i beileve Blades should be Britain.

Death Eater

omg, who give a fried chicken who everyone is, you guys sound like a bunch of 5 year olds playing hockey and saying "I'm Gretzsky, I'm Yzerman," which is great when your 5, but honestly. Maybe you guys should stop trying to figure out what ally country you are and starting figuring out how to beat us cuz right now we're kicking your ......

Edit:wolf bite
user posted image

windhound

grow up and chill out

there are much worse things to discuss on this forum than comparing clans to WWI countries
I find it amusing and am rather surprised that many know as much as they do about WWI...

and why would Loren, SE, Blades, Sworn or Royal discuss their plans out in GD anyways?  look for some common sence when you get a moment...
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

wolf bite

Death Eater!

Getting around the filters by putting " * " in the center of the word is still a swear word. Do it again and you will start getting warnings. Warning add up to punishments.

This is a pre-warning!

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Guthorm Swordmaster

Death Eater do you know how truly annoying you are?

Ashyra Nightwing

He's annoying in-game too. He has a lot of skiffs, methinks...

Death Eater

hahaha, you people make me laugh...I will try not to do the * thing again, guess you guys are stricter on that.

Oh, and thanks ashrya, I truly try my best to hear I'm annoying in-game as well. Funny thing is, Guthrom thinks I'm annoying in the forums when I have hardly any posts, lol.

Also, windy, I didn't mean discuss your plans in the open, I'm not stupid. I just thought the conversation was getting completely off-topic and pointless...
user posted image

Guthorm Swordmaster

I just dont like you from almost everyone of the forums your on your way to cocky for my liking and i swear you starting to get on my nerves.

Death Eater

hehehe, your right, I am a bit cocky here....you may find a difference when you see me at QMT, considering their are a lot of good players there, so yeah. I'm guessing you play WW2? Cuz I was really cocky on the forums there, but thats mainly due to the fact I held first by well over 200 billion networth for over a month, so that shouldnt count.

Anywayz, you cant be loved by everyone, so what are ya gonna do
user posted image

Germania

How many people play WW2? Five?

Guthorm Swordmaster

Lol anyways how on earth are we meant to take you down its all buggy and on rerisen the emp is always the peep who has the most time to waste.