what???

Started by Bladetail the Ferret, September 04, 2004, 11:07:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bladetail the Ferret

I give Nohc a couple of messages and he boots me out of the clan. gosh that makes me mad! :angry: i get bored and i like reading peoples messages right away and responding to see if they are still on. i wated a long time because of him and he would never type me back so i would send another message and still no reply!!!!!!!!!!

Razorclaw if you give me one rude comment i am going to fly off the handle because i have had a hectic morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:  

Veranor

Quote from: Bladetail the FerretI give Nohc a couple of messages and he boots me out of the clan. gosh that makes me mad! :angry: i get bored and i like reading peoples messages right away and responding to see if they are still on. i wated a long time because of him and he would never type me back so i would send another message and still no reply!!!!!!!!!!

Razorclaw if you give me one rude comment i am going to fly off the handle because i have had a hectic morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:
You can check if someone is online by looking at the scores page and if they have a * next to their name they have done something in the last 10 minutes. He might not have been on, just wait and eventually he'll get back to you I'm sure.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Amoraq

yip..  he might have logged out of his account with 9 min till the next turn rotation, meaning that he would have been shown as active for 9 min..  

IM and PM are better systems of messaging..

Edit:  ~windhound (I come home ta find Amoraq left his account logged in..  and forgot to log myself back in..   my fault)
~~Windclaw the Mighty~~

-Windpaw's Pack-

~Vuur Draak af~

Highist rank 1st

~~~Guroum~~~
Apollo 13, leader of the 13 round of turbo
user posted image

Myrhakel

Quote from: Amoraq(I come home ta find Amoraq left his account logged in..  and forgot to log myself back in..   my fault)
That's happened to me at Terrouge.  I feel less silly. :)

What kind of messages did you send Nohc? If you spammed him with messages full of excessive puncuation and no trace of SPAG I can't blame him.  
The man
Of virtuous soul commands not, nor obeys:
Power, like a desolating pestilence,
Pollutes whate'er it touches, and obedience,
Bane of all genius, virtue, freedom, truth,
Makes slaves of men, and, of the human frame,
A mechanised automaton.

Percy Bysshe Shelley

user posted image

Veranor

Quote from: MyrhakelThat's happened to me at Terrouge.  I feel less silly. :)

What kind of messages did you send Nohc? If you spammed him with messages full of excessive puncuation and no trace of SPAG I can't blame him.
I would probably respond to that, except say "TEH GOGGLES, THEY DO NOTHING!11111oneoneo0weoiqijo!111"
No but seriously, I doubt he ignored him because of that.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Bladetail the Ferret

I did not say anything except   "Are you there???"

Trident

Sometimes Veterans get annoyed if we're messaged a lot.  When I used to play the game, I'd get annoyed, and kind of sack them.  That usually didn't stop them from messaging me with angry threats, but at least I was no longer annoyed  B)  

Wolf Snare

:huh: Nohc always answers my mail.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Juska

No matter Bladetail. Getting kicked outta Nohc's clan isn't anything to get mad about, at least now your not part of the food horders.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Nohcnonk

Quote from: Bladetail the FerretI give Nohc a couple of messages and he boots me out of the clan. gosh that makes me mad! :angry: i get bored and i like reading peoples messages right away and responding to see if they are still on. i wated a long time because of him and he would never type me back so i would send another message and still no reply!!!!!!!!!!

Um, I only remember kicking someone out of my clan for doing that on FaF.  You either did something else or you're talking to the wrong guy, I think.  Or I forgot.  Who are you?

Bladetail the Ferret

The Deadly Ferrets!!!!!!!!

RazorClaw

Quote from: JuskaNo matter Bladetail. Getting kicked outta Nohc's clan isn't anything to get mad about, at least now your not part of the food horders.
:rolleyes:  No, he should join Sworn, then he'd be part of the rat-massers...

Nohcnonk

Quote from: Bladetail the FerretThe Deadly Ferrets!!!!!!!!
.... I can't find you on either server. ^_^

Bladetail the Ferret

I am now in the FOS clan

Nohcnonk

Fortress of Shadows is on FaF.... ROFL. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

*coughs*

Anyway, yeah.  Some other guy had sent me like 10 messages in 10 hours saying the same things over and over, and I told you why I kicked you out anyway...