Who Should be King?

Started by Bladetail the Ferret, September 04, 2004, 12:38:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arguia Zsah

AAAAAAAAAAMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*sticks tongue out at RC*

Cindarin

Immaturity at its finest.  None of the above deserve to be Queen.  Oh, it was for King as well?  Well we will just stick with Queen.  The way I see it, if you do not know about the political structure, culture, literature, and way of life in the medieval ages you should not be able to be a King or Queen.  More like a poopsmith.  Yes... poopsmith.  :unsure:
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Arguia Zsah

Quote from: CindarinImmaturity at its finest.  None of the above deserve to be Queen.  Oh, it was for King as well?  Well we will just stick with Queen.  The way I see it, if you do not know about the political structure, culture, literature, and way of life in the medieval ages you should not be able to be a King or Queen.  More like a poopsmith.  Yes... poopsmith.  :unsure:
I shall be queen and all shall bow before me!
mwahahahahahahahahaharrr!!!!

Kilkenne

*Nulls to see himself in the lead*

Heh. I don't even visit often and somehow I'm being voted one thing or another. I'm already the "Emperor of the Northlands" and the "Evil Baron of All the Forums", both things from very very long ago...

*Wonders what this pertains to*

Peace Alliance

Nohcnonk

Quote from: Kilkenne*Nulls to see himself in the lead*

Heh. I don't even visit often and somehow I'm being voted one thing or another. I'm already the "Emperor of the Northlands" and the "Evil Baron of All the Forums", both things from very very long ago...

*Wonders what this pertains to*
Some story he was going to write... or has written.  I think.

Juby (Tercios)

owwwwwwwwww! my ego hurts  :( , *realized he's not worth mention*
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Germania

Strange selection. If we're chosing from that list, long live KM.

Nohcnonk

On second thought, I SHOULD BE THE KING.

The Lady Shael

No, I should.

*wonders why she's on this poll anyway*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Arguia Zsah

more to the point... why aren't I? I shall be queen and all shall bow before me!!! :P