I am making a storie e mail me if you want a part

Started by Bladetail the Ferret, September 03, 2004, 01:46:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morzan

As I said in the other topic, I can help you out Bladetail. Ignore Razor, but Kilk is right. It needs a few touch ups on the grammer and plot. I can help, I used to write stories about RWL too, though they were a tad longer. My aim is Catfoodmade4dogs. IM me and I can try to help you out. Don't get discouraged, like I said before, post good and you will gain respect. The great comunity of RWL is always cruel to newbies, or most of the time at least. At least in these days you aren't claimed. The people of RWL enjoy scaring off newbies so they can hold on to their 40 player based game. Don't get angry, and even PM or AIM me so I can give you a few pointers. Really most of us are nice, and the other ones just enjoy being bullies to newbies. Just throw witty remarks back.  
For every end, there is a new beginning.  This one shall have no endings, and no new beginnings shall come forth.

~Magnus Proditor~

windhound

-.-
we arnt cruel ta newbies..  Neo was a newbie not too long ago and I never once saw somone be overly mean to him just 'cause he was new..  Neo can spell and use correct grammer and is almost always nice 'n' polite..  not to mention a good player..  

thoes people who come in and say things like OMG IMa nEWBIEEE  paY mEE attTention be4 I pas oUT  
annoy me..  

if you're new just be nice and use correctish grammer, otherwise people will either ignore or critisize your posts..  and if you go flaming everyone expect to be flamed..

not all that applies to bladetail ofcourse, but to new members in general..  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

RazorClaw

Guthorm Swordmaster

Yea RazorClaw is comic relief if its not pointed at you.

RazorClaw

No, sorry, I have to be a sadistic character that makes funny comments but never smiles named Ronarev.

Veranor

Quote from: RazorClawNo, sorry, I have to be a sadistic character that makes funny comments but never smiles named Ronarev.
Are you sure you know what sadistic means? You enjoy causing pain?  
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

RazorClaw

Sadistic, Sarcastic, whatever. Didn't get much sleep... Sarcastic, I meant.

Bladetail the Ferret

cool!!!!!! I will try to be nicer and better  in the grammar

Ashyra Nightwing

Bladetail the Ferret

Look on page 1 towards the bottom that will give you the answer ::cries::  

Arguia Zsah

Can I be the evil empress evryone bows down in front of? heeheehee!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bladetail the Ferret

does anyone ever listen I am not doing a story because no one ever does any thing but critisize it!!!!

Wolf Snare

Aww... Come on, I'm sure this story could be really good! Why don't you start over, and write it? I think people will be nicer this time, aswell.  *prods*
But yes, better grammar would be appreciated. Perhaps you could send me your story once you finish it, (if you decide to) and I'd be glad to edit it. I'm not much of a story writer online, but have written many Redwall stories in my time.
So what do you say, Ol' chap? Why don't we give it another try? :)  
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

RazorClaw

Ask people for tips on AIM and stuff. Don't be discouraged!

Nohcnonk

Quote from: Bladetail the Ferretdoes anyone ever listen I am not doing a story because no one ever does any thing but critisize it!!!!
You could send it to me and I'd fix it up for sure. ^_^