I am making a storie e mail me if you want a part

Started by Bladetail the Ferret, September 03, 2004, 01:46:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bladetail the Ferret

I am making a Redwall story and i will let people join if they want to. If you ask to be someone you will most likely get it. Send me a message quick because right now all spots are open. Their are still the King and Queen which are going to be the favorite so tell me. Whatever you want to be and i will make that person eligable to play also tell me what race you are Ok type back :snicker:

RazorClaw

Two things: 1) It's "story" 2) there is this grammatical device called a period, and it make it much easier to read your post. It looks like this, "." and is next to the comma and dash ("," and "/").

Bladetail the Ferret

sorry! well do you want to join and take the kings spot for yourself???

Juska

Where not in skool man we can post huw we want.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Morzan

I suggest reading the other topic, the one about VipersByte leaving, but I just want to say Bladetail that it would be wiser to post this topic in the General Discussion, since this section is supposed to be for turbo game play only. Read the other topic in my post those Bladetail, hopefully it will help you.  
For every end, there is a new beginning.  This one shall have no endings, and no new beginnings shall come forth.

~Magnus Proditor~

Bladetail the Ferret

General Austin

Moved!

I'd like the part of the servant lackey-type dude, if there is one...

Oh yeah, please list out the positions there are! If all you've got is a king and queen, then it's a pretty silly story...
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Bladetail the Ferret

All the Positions are

King
queen
badger lord
bow beast
soldier1
soldier2
soldier3
phesant1
phesant2
phesant3
leader of the phesants
warlord
servant1: General Austin
servant2
servant3
saber exbert: Orcrist
dirk expert: Guthworm Swordmaster
bow expert
assain
guard1
guard2
guard3
knight1
knight2
knight3
knight4
knight5
knight6
prisoner
exacuter
bark crew

this is a type yourself type of game :snicker:

Orcrist

Um- I dunno your email but I'll be the saber expert if you want...
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Bladetail the Ferret

Guthorm Swordmaster

I might not have much time for this but ill be the Dirk Expert.

Holby

I'll be one of the animations that does a cameo in every pixar movie.
I will not deleted this

Bladetail the Ferret

is that like a guy that.... oh skrew it i am not making a story i mean everyone just critisized my last one like there is no tommorow!!! no one ever replys and i have had one person that has not critisized my work. that storie took alot of my time and you know what i get back your storie sucks!! your storie made me gag!!! your grammar is horrrid i have not got one possitive thing from any thing i have posted!!!!!! i was up late  last night hoping that someone was going to send something positive but nothing ever came! ::cries:: i acually thought that this game was cool getting to post pretty much whatever you want! but it is not like that!!!!!!! i have done a few posts to see if anyone will notice me because i never get noticed. i walk down my street and people that i know say there is that stuck up loser!!!

I am sorry for not being able to right the storie for those few that have been kind enough to try to be in it but it will take a miracle to have me make a storie i guess i am just a loser ::cries::  i just wanted to right a story and people say how much they liked it!!! but that has not happened!!!!!!!! I had this storie so that whoever wanted to be in it could but 3 people did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry about the grammar

Guthorm Swordmaster

Veranor

Quote from: Bladetail the Ferretis that like a guy that.... oh skrew it i am not making a story i mean everyone just critisized my last one like there is no tommorow!!! no one ever replys and i have had one person that has not critisized my work. that storie took alot of my time and you know what i get back your storie sucks!! your storie made me gag!!! your grammar is horrrid i have not got one possitive thing from any thing i have posted!!!!!! i was up late  last night hoping that someone was going to send something positive but nothing ever came! ::cries:: i acually thought that this game was cool getting to post pretty much whatever you want! but it is not like that!!!!!!! i have done a few posts to see if anyone will notice me because i never get noticed. i walk down my street and people that i know say there is that stuck up loser!!!

I am sorry for not being able to right the storie for those few that have been kind enough to try to be in it but it will take a miracle to have me make a storie i guess i am just a loser ::cries::  i just wanted to right a story and people say how much they liked it!!! but that has not happened!!!!!!!! I had this storie so that whoever wanted to be in it could but 3 people did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry about the grammar
No offense but despite the fact that Kilk was slightly blunt in his criticism, are you just expecting people to always like what you read, and if we don't like it we can just shut up? They're just trying to tell you how to make it better. I don't think they're attacking you as a person, and they didn't just say "it sucks!11oneoone" they actually gave you reasons why it was not so great and how to improve.  
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org