Shael's Title???

Started by RazorClaw, September 02, 2004, 10:25:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

Just a few I thought of, I also included an "other" option. Hmmm, Torethevel, kinda catchy, huh?

The Lady Shael

*nulls and glares at "Torethevel"*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

RazorClaw

Heehee, expected that reaction... *basks in the glory of his annoyingness*

Veranor

#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

windhound

Shael Of Torethevel
*nods*
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

RazorClaw

Hehe, I can imagine Shael wincing at the results of this poll...

Wolf Snare

:lol:  looks like Torthevel is staying..
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

RazorClaw

Bladetail the Ferret

i put in First Emperess or whtever it is spelled :D did i do a good job

Aqualis

"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

RazorClaw

This poll shall end in one week's time, whether Shael wants the title that is voted or not, it shows the mnost popular suggestions...

The Lady Shael

Or rather, let's have it end whenever Hurricane Frances is over and I'm sure I have a stable Internet connection.

"Senorita Varonne"...hehe. That one amused me. ^_^ There's a couple choices in the poll that I sorta like, but I'm not going to say what they are...I know you guys too well...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RazorClaw

Okay, fine. When the Hurricane Frances is over, then. *ponders Torethevel* You didn't perhps read an LOTR before that name popped up in your head?

The Lady Shael

Yeah, I think The Two Towers had just come out when I came up with that. I seriously don't know what I was thinking.  

RazorClaw

It was catchy at first, but then gradually forum members (me one of the more persistent ones)kept quietly making jokes about it and teasing you about it, until, not unlike a kernel of popcorn, went BOOM! and ditched the account.