August/September Titles

Started by The Lady Shael, September 02, 2004, 10:06:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

I told you guys not to expect four people for titles, and guess what? Haha! I tricked you! Suckers!

No, it was an accident, really. Seriously, it was. No, I mean it. Oh, whatever.

I told Wolf to do it, because my power would be out over the weekend, but I figured, hey, my power's fine right now and I don't think I'm in any imminent danger of being struck by a flying tree trunk, so I hath bestowed the titles. Please, please, forgive me if they sound incredibly stupid, my mind hasn't been right all day.

~Nohcnonk~
Beware of my Fan Girls

~Juby~
You talkin' to me?

~Veranor~
No, YOU'RE wrong.

And, the surprise...

~wolf bite~
RWL Sage

Heh, I noticed that Wolf didn't even have a title yet, so since I was doing the titles this time around, I decided he deserved to be slipped in somehow. I almost put his title down as "Wise and Ancient One", but RWL Sage sounds much more formal.

This is for both August and September, so we are back on track with titles. I can't really say whose titles are specifically for which month, whatever y'like is fine with me.

Speaking of titles, I need to change my own. Since it's sort of unfair for me to choose my own title, I decided after much self-deliberation that I'll let you guys choose some titles for me....and I'll choose the one I like out of those.  :P  Eheheh, just kidding, I promise I'll be fair. Maybe.  :ph34r:  You guys go make a poll, or suggest some titles for me in this topic, and I'll see what you come up with when Frances decides to pack her bags.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Nohcnonk

Angst Vulpine

Beware of your anti-fangirls, too.  XD

Yay all! And I love Wolfie's title...Don't know why, I just do.  ::agrees::  
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

RazorClaw

Guess what? I just bought a Wolf Plushie off EBay with a law book in one paw, glasses, and a laptop in his other paw. So  :P !!! Anyways, Nohc, how you accumulate so many fangirls on the computer I don't know... I can't have any fangirls on the computer, I'm too busy fending off the ones in my town...

Veranor

Cool. Thanks.

(Spam because I can't add anything else atm. Sorry, but I had to acknowledge it you know.)
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

RazorClaw

Wow, as usual, Veranor astounds his fans with his passionate and emotional, if long, speeches...

Wolf Snare

*shakes hands*

Good job, guys!
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Ashyra Nightwing

*cheers* Woo! Congrats on your new titles!

windhound

*appluads*
Nice titals guys  :lol:  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Nohcnonk

Quote from: Angst VulpineBeware of your anti-fangirls, too.  XD

Yay all! And I love Wolfie's title...Don't know why, I just do.  ::agrees::
Yes.  Those are almost worse.

Sage is my word!  Wise and Ancient One would have been better. *nods*

Aqualis

Wise and Ancient One would have been better, but I suppose RWL Sage is more fitting.

Congradulations.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

RazorClaw

Or else something lawyerlike...

Myrhakel

Other fangirls beware.

Nohc is mine.

*bites him*  :D  
The man
Of virtuous soul commands not, nor obeys:
Power, like a desolating pestilence,
Pollutes whate'er it touches, and obedience,
Bane of all genius, virtue, freedom, truth,
Makes slaves of men, and, of the human frame,
A mechanised automaton.

Percy Bysshe Shelley

user posted image

Nohcnonk

Quote from: RazorClawOr else something lawyerlike...
Hehehe.

QuoteOther fangirls beware.

Nohc is mine.

*bites him* biggrin.gif
See?  Anti-fangirls don't bite. ^_^

Trident

"Beware of my Fan Girls"

Who, exactly, are his fan girls?  Obviously Myrhy appears to be one...