Suggestion...

Started by Orcrist, September 01, 2004, 07:21:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashaman

Well, no massing means no shot at top 10 for you RazorClaw.  Ask windy and see how much grains she got on PM so far.

windhound

windy is a he...
last I checked anyhow..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

RazorClaw

Not quite true... Check my rank after my next run. I do mass, I said I don't mass stuff like cash, food, etc. So, I shall be in the top ten sooner than would please most of ye...

Orcrist

It would just be more fun with more land, because then different strats could be implemented. More land just adds another dimension to the game- indyers and guard players. It would make the game alot more interesting IMO. Also, are we advertising in QMT forums at all?

Edit: If someone belongs to runescape, they should just post a topic in the forums mentioning this site so people can check it out (if it's ok w/ all the admins, cuz i've heard some stuff about not wanting to advertise rwl for some reason). Alot of people use that site, and it would really spread the word (I haven't because i don't belong to it).
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Wolf Snare

I gave up Runescape a while ago. Much too time consuming. Anyways, I really like the idea.. I just don't understand why others don't...?
Look at the scores page.. it's terrible. We are starving. Feed us. FEED US!!!! :P
But seriously, everyone should reconsider the idea.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)