Back again?
Ashy's back,
Tell a friend!
Guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back... *trails off*

Anyway, I'm back. Did I miss much?

windhound

:P
people always use thoes lyrics..  meh..

welcome back, you've not missed much actually..  'cept a round of Turbo..  which was rather insane because retto made it so everyone could buy incredible amounts of land..  this time I think you can send land as aid.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Angst Vulpine

Retto! Not retto! The names of deities are always capitalized. *is going to be shot*

Anyway, welcome back, Ashyshy.
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

Ashyra Nightwing

Yay! It's so great to see you all!

Mmm, trisodium citrate.

Neobaron

hahaha...

---

Mmmm... Maltose....

nice to 'ave yuuu ba-hic-ck

*falls out of chair*

Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

RazorClaw

Yes, and Retto is alive, he's viewing this topic, probably basking in the glory of his Deity... Hi, Ashyra! Nice to have you back!

The Lady Shael

It's Ashy! Welcome back!!
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Wolf Snare

Welcome back!

:)  
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Angst Vulpine

Quote from: RazorClawYes, and Retto is alive, he's viewing this topic, probably basking in the glory of his Deity...
*insert furious blushing*
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

Bladetail the Ferret

why do you have to blush???????????? anyway welcome back Ashy :D  

Veranor

Everyone complains about things degenerating into spam and stupid stuff. But it's so much fun. That or it's disturbing.  
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

RazorClaw

Ashyra Nightwing

Yay! I feel so... welcomed!

RazorClaw

Yes, well, generally when someone makes a spammish topic announcing their return, people reply and encourage other such spammy topics. *sigh* Such is life...

Arguia Zsah

*grumbles*

you had to come back and ruin all my fun didn't you ashy?