Little Red Riding Hood

Started by RazorClaw, September 01, 2004, 10:31:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

Or a cyberkinetic multi-dimensional vortex attempting to suck your space bar into a Transformers episode. Happened to me once...

DemonSlavers

allo i am Demonslavers.  Feel welcome to P.M me anytime

Aim: Babylocke991

Email: Lockedapimp12@yahoo.com

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

Arguia Zsah

Quote from: Ashyra NightwingMy advice- check for chewing gum under the space bar.
chewing gum? how could it get stuck under the keys????

Aqualis

Quote from: Arguia Zsahchewing gum? how could it get stuck under the keys????
That's what I was thinking.

I spilled soda on the keyboard once, when I was six, but that was long time ago. New keyboard now.

I think that was pretty clever if I do say so meself.

-----

"There is no great genius without some touch of madness"- Seneca

I hope I'm a genius and not just insane. (I was left alone for to long in a small room with windows I couldn't open. That's where that comes from. There were others but I stuck them to the back of an abandoned bulltion board.)

*end rambling*

Getting little sleepy...

[EDIT: Come to think of it, I couldn't see out the windows either.]
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Naltaca

I'm sorry to say, but I find that fairy tale quite offending and utterly outrageous. Who is Red Riding hood to judge the log-fuel engineer? Huh? She was quite prejudiced. I bet that the log-fuel engineer was of a noticeable ethnicity and because of that she mocked him. How does Red Riding Hood know that the log-fuel engineer was not raising his axe as a jesture to cut firewood for the two of them so they could be delightfully comforted by the warmth of a fire while they discussed their indescrepencies. And to top all of that off, I cannot believe Red Riding Hood's Grandmother. She was given a second chance at life, and what does she do? She throws it away to kill a poor log-fuel engineer who had just been insulted by her rude grandaughter. I think that grandma will be hearing from the log-fuel engineers lawyers sometime soon as well as Red Riding Hood. So the end of the story should most likely be changed to "Grandmother and Red Riding Hood peacefully resolved their past differences with one another and were remorseful for their previous coordinating plot of homicide against a misjudged log-fuel engineer while the children/family/close relatives enjoyed their benefits granted to them through their lawyer and his successful lawsuit against these most heinous villians known as Grandmother and Red Riding Hood." I swear, it's like a reinactment of Bonney and Clide.
COOL STORY BRO

Arguia Zsah

Quote from: NaltacaI'm sorry to say, but I find that fairy tale quite offending and utterly outrageous. Who is Red Riding hood to judge the log-fuel engineer? Huh? She was quite prejudiced. I bet that the log-fuel engineer was of a noticeable ethnicity and because of that she mocked him. How does Red Riding Hood know that the log-fuel engineer was not raising his axe as a jesture to cut firewood for the two of them so they could be delightfully comforted by the warmth of a fire while they discussed their indescrepencies. And to top all of that off, I cannot believe Red Riding Hood's Grandmother. She was given a second chance at life, and what does she do? She throws it away to kill a poor log-fuel engineer who had just been insulted by her rude grandaughter. I think that grandma will be hearing from the log-fuel engineers lawyers sometime soon as well as Red Riding Hood. So the end of the story should most likely be changed to "Grandmother and Red Riding Hood peacefully resolved their past differences with one another and were remorseful for their previous coordinating plot of homicide against a misjudged log-fuel engineer while the children/family/close relatives enjoyed their benefits granted to them through their lawyer and his successful lawsuit against these most heinous villians known as Grandmother and Red Riding Hood." I swear, it's like a reinactment of Bonney and Clide.
:rolleyes:  honestly... give the correctnes a rest!!!

oh and by the way, it is now offically not politicaly correct to use the term 'nit-picking' because some random dudes decided that it originated in slavery, despite the Oxford English Dictionary recording its first use as being in 1956. Crazy...

windhound

O.o
Quotenit (n.)

The egg or young of a parasitic insect, such as a louse.  (or lice)

nit picking originated, to my knowlege, in reference to picking the eggs of lice (etc) out of your hair or somone else's hair.  It had to be carefully done and careful attention was nessisary to make sure you get enough of the eggs out to prevent a sufficient number of them from hatching and growing into adults...  so picking over an artical, nit picking..  

meh.

yiss.  Grandma and Red should indeed be sued, and the wolf stuffed...
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

RazorClaw

Quote from: NaltacaI'm sorry to say, but I find that fairy tale quite offending and utterly outrageous. Who is Red Riding hood to judge the log-fuel engineer? Huh? She was quite prejudiced. I bet that the log-fuel engineer was of a noticeable ethnicity and because of that she mocked him. How does Red Riding Hood know that the log-fuel engineer was not raising his axe as a jesture to cut firewood for the two of them so they could be delightfully comforted by the warmth of a fire while they discussed their indescrepencies. And to top all of that off, I cannot believe Red Riding Hood's Grandmother. She was given a second chance at life, and what does she do? She throws it away to kill a poor log-fuel engineer who had just been insulted by her rude grandaughter. I think that grandma will be hearing from the log-fuel engineers lawyers sometime soon as well as Red Riding Hood. So the end of the story should most likely be changed to "Grandmother and Red Riding Hood peacefully resolved their past differences with one another and were remorseful for their previous coordinating plot of homicide against a misjudged log-fuel engineer while the children/family/close relatives enjoyed their benefits granted to them through their lawyer and his successful lawsuit against these most heinous villians known as Grandmother and Red Riding Hood." I swear, it's like a reinactment of Bonney and Clide.
ROFL! Ah, but the log-fuel technician unprovokedly attacked the Wolf, who was only doing his job in nature's balance as a carnivore (which makes his actions perfectly acceptable) and by doing so insulting Red Riding Hood's ability to resolve her own conflicts. Sounds like Bush...

Arguia Zsah