What would you do with that Holographic Disc?

Started by Veranor, August 31, 2004, 10:26:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Veranor

I didn't make this a traditional poll because I couldn't think of options.

Anyways, I would probably burn the whole Project Gutenburg to it, my entire collection of music, Alcohol 120 files for Halflife/Doom 3/Ut2k4/lots of other games, and practically all the (good) movies I own. ummm....
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

windhound

*cheers of Alchohol 120%*
awesome program..  I may get around to buying it sometime..  

I'd stop using my external hard drive so much for one thing..  use it to back up files occasionally..  and ofcourse put all the images of CDs that I've made with Alchohol..  a few movies too..  like Finding Nemo and Hidalgo.. and others..  and my music collection..  um..  yeah..  there's nothing that you could do the really take up a full terabyte..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Arguia Zsah

Aqualis

All my games, my music, my movies, Object Desktop and all of the better skins and themes. I'd probly partition it for Linux and Windows. Finally get around to hosting my own website.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Ashyra Nightwing

Sell it!
:P

...Or just look at it for hours.  

RazorClaw

I'd use it to make a multi-dimensional vortex in which one could travel through time and to other universes! *cackles madly*

Arguia Zsah

oh ashy! i thought you'ld eat it too!!!!!!!!

bjornredtail

A complete copy of all ROC related archives off of archive.org, a fancy applacation *coughMozillacough* to view the archives. Devork's 9th Symphony, the entire "Appalachia Waltz" album, a bootable Linux distro, a Bart PE built CD based MS windows, a backup of my personal files, a copy of the Wikipidia, All of my free software download and just about every driver known to man for Linux and Windows. Say, how much space do I have left?
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!