What would you do if a 9th grader hit on you?

Started by Nohcnonk, August 31, 2004, 08:18:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nohcnonk

I might laugh and then just talk with them.

Morzan

I would tell them to meet me in closet during Chemistry
For every end, there is a new beginning.  This one shall have no endings, and no new beginnings shall come forth.

~Magnus Proditor~

windhound

lets keep this PG at very least...

I'd probably just talk normal..  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

The Lady Shael

Smash their head into a keyboard.

Okay, fine, I chose talk with them normally, since that's what I did today. Acted mildly interested.

"So, what's your favorite movie?"
"I don't really have a favorite movie."
"What kind of music do you listen to?"
"I don't listen to music much."
"Hey, do you want to come over this weekend and hang out?"
"No, not really."

I really did feel like smashing his head into his keyboard though.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Veranor

Now, that really depends. You need to give us more details.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Nohcnonk

Quote from: The Lady ShaelSmash their head into a keyboard.

Okay, fine, I chose talk with them normally, since that's what I did today. Acted mildly interested.

"So, what's your favorite movie?"
"I don't really have a favorite movie."
"What kind of music do you listen to?"
"I don't listen to music much."
"Hey, do you want to come over this weekend and hang out?"
"No, not really."

I really did feel like smashing his head into his keyboard though.
XD Poor guy... Seriously rejected.

Neobaron

Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Nohcnonk

RazorClaw

Well, if she's good looking, intelligent, nice, and won't dump me just because another guy hit on her, I'd talk with her, flirt back. Oh, wait! there's no such person!

Kilkenne

Being that I'm a senior, I would just stare at them blankly for a second, then make a comment to a friend, we would laugh, and I would resume my day. This has happened to me twice last year...Went the same both ways. The freshman got embarrassed, and I and the friend I told the joke to would laugh every time I saw them for the next month or so...

Weird freshmen to hit on someone a lot older. They are getting too bold...the new policy of no "hazing" is letting them feel empowered...Stupid yuppie moms.

General Austin

0.o

Is High School really that mean towards people who are younger than them...?

Yeesh.

Well, IMO, I dunno what I'd do, I prolly wouldn't recognize it from someone just trying to be nice. If it was blatant enough for me to actually realize what it is, then I'd probably try to steer the conversation away from that topic, edge away slowly, then quickly change into a dead run or something like that. Oh, hey, I just realized! I'm the age of a 9th grader! rofl! That's weird... *shrugs*
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Angst Vulpine

Quote from: RazorClawWell, if she's good looking, intelligent, nice, and won't dump me just because another guy hit on her, I'd talk with her, flirt back. Oh, wait! there's no such person!
*eyebrows* What's the supposed to mean? That good-looking women are stupid and boycrazy?

Well, I prefer older boys (I mean, like a year or two. D>.
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

RazorClaw

Well, that combination is rare... And ninth graders are 14, 15, right? So a little bit /older/ than m, so maybe I shouldn't be responding to this poll...

Ashyra Nightwing

Er... I'd be extremely alarmed. And I'd probably ignore them or something.

Angst Vulpine

Ashy, you're so cool and collected.  :D *fond smile*
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3