Vengence Mobilizes

Started by Neobaron, August 25, 2004, 09:35:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neobaron

Due to a number of threatening messages to some of my clanmates, i have come to the conculsion that Vengence must mobilize to avoid further harrasment.

My wolves have follwed the rules, as have I. The Vengence rules state, as clearly laid out by Peace Alliance, that Vengece is a retal. only clan. I am tired of the accusations of attacking without provocation being thrown my way, and people taking advantage of  all 25 of the attacks they are allowed per member of Vengece.

---

The Mighty Legend has been awakened, and those in our way will suffer for it.

---

For those of you who know you will be in our path, all members of Vengence will be accepting your letter of surrender at all times, and with it must come a promise of no more attacks towards Vengence members. If the promise is broken, then your empire will be destroyed.

We are generally peaceful, but there will be no mercy whatsoever for those who cant control themelves.  
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Myrhakel

*attacks him just for fun*  :D  
The man
Of virtuous soul commands not, nor obeys:
Power, like a desolating pestilence,
Pollutes whate'er it touches, and obedience,
Bane of all genius, virtue, freedom, truth,
Makes slaves of men, and, of the human frame,
A mechanised automaton.

Percy Bysshe Shelley

user posted image

Juska

You guys gonna be around next set? Or did it reset?

I think your peace treaty and hit limit rules are very dumb personally, unless you manage to take the top 10 and aren't food massers no one is going to listen to you, even if you are top 10 then their gonna hate you more.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Guthorm Swordmaster

I've had enough with vengence.Expect hits from me.

windhound

rofl..

the very point of Vengence is backfiring..  the point being that if you join you shouldnt have to worry about being attacked as much..  and the clan can easily deal with a few rouge hordes that pester them..  but if most of the games goes against them I'd say they'll have a bit of a hard time of it...

g'luck yall
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

RazorClaw

*sigh* So many of these type of posts...  

Guthorm Swordmaster

Blades have given vengence a bit of a pounding.

Wolf Snare

If I hadn't already deleted my account...god help me, I would pound yoou blade meanies. You can't tell me you can block 5 billion skiffs?
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Scarwake

No, but I could certainly have built up that many in a fairly short time....

*stares at Vengence*

Its not our fault you guys are sooo land fat....And even when you do retaliate, your members even over do it!

*smacks people for over doing retaliation attacks*  Btw, I don't do retaliation attacks....I just plain out bomb you if you attack me, unless it doesn't affect me much, then I don't even attack....But beware....

Now, if you'll excuse me I have to look to prepare my clan incase of a certain other clan trying to do some overthrowing in the ranks....
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Aqualis

Quote from: NeobaronDue to a number of threatening messages to some of my clanmates, i have come to the conculsion that Vengence must mobilize to avoid further harrasment.

My wolves have follwed the rules, as have I. The Vengence rules state, as clearly laid out by Peace Alliance, that Vengece is a retal. only clan. I am tired of the accusations of attacking without provocation being thrown my way, and people taking advantage of  all 25 of the attacks they are allowed per member of Vengece.

---

The Mighty Legend has been awakened, and those in our way will suffer for it.

---

For those of you who know you will be in our path, all members of Vengence will be accepting your letter of surrender at all times, and with it must come a promise of no more attacks towards Vengence members. If the promise is broken, then your empire will be destroyed.

We are generally peaceful, but there will be no mercy whatsoever for those who cant control themelves.
I think I can provide one case where a Vengence clan member has attacked un provoked.

I'm Incognito (#7) attacked me, Work In Progress (#50), unprovoked. Only two hits, neither breaking, but I thought you would like to know.

Who is Incognito?
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Guthorm Swordmaster

Im Incognito is Neo.I've had many attacks off him not breaking and breaking.

RazorClaw

Heehee. *makes many billions of rats to start annoying TJ*

Guthorm Swordmaster

Mobilizes weasels to annoy RazorClaw :D  

Neobaron

I appologize aquilis.

That was one of the mistakes i made (twice) you got me back 3x over... and your cousin immediately reprimanded me after he saw what happened.

---

I am completely appologetic, and your cousin busted my chops when he saw what happneed....
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

DemonSlavers

Quote from: Wolf SnareIf I hadn't already deleted my account...god help me, I would pound yoou blade meanies. You can't tell me you can block 5 billion skiffs?
GOOOOOOO VENGENCE!! BLades dont get your self in a bad situation! ;)

ME and snare the best allys!!   In ww2 we dominated!!!!
allo i am Demonslavers.  Feel welcome to P.M me anytime

Aim: Babylocke991

Email: Lockedapimp12@yahoo.com

The # 1 Turbo Playa'