Vengence Mobilizes

Started by Neobaron, August 25, 2004, 09:35:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf Snare

Quote from: DemonSlaversGOOOOOOO VENGENCE!! BLades dont get your self in a bad situation! ;)

ME and snare the best allys!!   In ww2 we dominated!!!!
lol, yeah.... Till that one guy quite our clan and killed me.. I'm going to regain control of that server tongiht.  :snicker:  
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Aqualis

Quote from: NeobaronI appologize aquilis.

That was one of the mistakes i made (twice) you got me back 3x over... and your cousin immediately reprimanded me after he saw what happened.

---

I am completely appologetic, and your cousin busted my chops when he saw what happneed....
That's fine, I laughed when he told me the story.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

RazorClaw

*makes trillions, I repeat, trillions, of rats to beat Guthorm* Erm, in the future, that is, 'twill be trillions...

Guthorm Swordmaster

Ermmmmm I've got lots of weasels not rats :P You need to read posts more carefully and DemonSlavers rerisen is different you have unlimited turns so its really whos got the most time to waste using a 1000 turns everry couple of minutes.

RazorClaw

EXACTLY! Why would I build up weasels if you mass weasels?

Guthorm Swordmaster

Ok now you've confused me but hey ill just build another bunch of weasels.

RazorClaw

Well, it's a lot less effort to build some billions of rats than it is to build 100 billion weasels to counter yours because of the ratios.

Wolf Snare

*growls*
What is happening in Turbo? Why is BloodWake winning???

Oh and RazorClaw, I don't think you mean billions? Possibly some millions, correct? B)  
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

RazorClaw

Very funny, Snare. Actually, to throw you people off, I'm skiff massing! Oh, wait, now that I said that, you're no longer thrown off...

Wolf Snare

Quote from: RazorClawWell, it's a lot less effort to build some billions of rats than it is to build 100 billion weasels to counter yours because of the ratios.
rofl :lol:

No, really... I think you mean millions , lol... maybe billions of rats, but 100 billion weasels? :rolleyes:  
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

RazorClaw

I was saying that as an exageration (dang, I can never spell that), empasizing the crappy ratio of weasels.  

Wolf Snare

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

General Lothar

*runs and hides behind rock as vengeance members trample through* Neo shut yer yap this a game where you take and kill people with whatever a skiff is??? No need to go off acting bad if you have a personal grudge with someone else PM or in game them noone else cares. I laughed for about 20 minutes about how people get so worked up about this game when I read ur post!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :D  :lol:  :D  :D  :lol:  
BEST SIGGY EVA

HAHA WHAT NOW... MINE ROCKS THE HOUSE

RazorClaw

Actually, I just started playing... I don't know if i'll do to well with the buy land stuff, I've never been great at that... Gues I'll leader mass and loot, and mass skiffs with my weaselness... I have no clue...

Neobaron

*whaks Lothar with a stick*

Take that, feind!  :P  
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.