Most Likely To Accidentally Get Rich

Started by Aqualis, August 25, 2004, 04:03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

Ah. yes! Of course, I forgot to add to my list saying that not only am I great, noble, kind, intelligent, and humble, but also humorous! Haha! *does a Prince Peasley impression*

Wolf Snare

*grin*
Oh, and you're also very odd. That's why I voted for you. :P  
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Juby (Tercios)

Quote from: RazorClawand humble
YOU STOLE THAT JOKE FROM AN ALLY MCBEAL COMMERCIAL  :lol:  BANG BANG, cuaght in the act!
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

RazorClaw

What Ally McBeal commercial? I don't even know who he is... And, Snare, there is a thin line between genius and insanity. I'm on the genius side with just a toe on the... other one.  

Juby (Tercios)

sure you don't know what commercial that is  ;) , suuuuuuurrrrreeeeee.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Wolf Snare

lol, I didn't call you insane.. although that would explain so much...  :P  
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

RazorClaw

Quote from: Juby (Tercios)sure you don't know what commercial that is  ;) , suuuuuuurrrrreeeeee.
Actually, I honestly don't. Despite my more optimal financial situation, I hardly watch ANY TV, and we've only got PBS and NBC anyway. And Snare...  :blink:  

Juby (Tercios)

Quote from: RazorClawActually, I honestly don't. Despite my more optimal financial situation, I hardly watch ANY TV, and we've only got PBS and NBC anyway. And Snare...  :blink:
suuuuuuurrrrrrrreeeeeeeee ;)  :lol:  

Wolf Snare

Quote from: RazorClawActually, I honestly don't. Despite my more optimal financial situation, I hardly watch ANY TV, and we've only got PBS and NBC anyway. And Snare...  :blink:
:D  Loosen up... Oi was only kiddin'!
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

RazorClaw

Seriously, though, Juby, what's the commercial about? I've honestly never seen it! But at least ye can spell sure... And Snare, you tell me to loosen up and to spam less in the same day.  

Wolf Snare

XD

Well you can be so funny, yet also so tense and serious...

hehe, flat out spamming can be different from just goofing arround and having fun.

Wait.... hmm :blink:  
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Juby (Tercios)

Quote from: RazorClawSeriously, though, Juby, what's the commercial about?
SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE, you'd like that wouldn't YOU! :angry:  

Wolf Snare

Lol. It could very well be coincidental. I've never seen this commercial before.

*shrug*

*wonders off*
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Scarwake

I've never seen it before either....and I actually get the other channels, like FOX that it was on....such a stupid show...
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

RazorClaw

Juby, if it weren't for the fact that you can spell "sure", I'd be strangling you right now... I'VE NEVER SEEN THE (blankety-blank) COMMERCIAL!