A riddle

Started by Myrhakel, August 25, 2004, 03:41:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Eh. *is in Latin III* Our Latin classes are probably behind normal Latin classes. We only have one teacher, and the III and IV class is combined, plus you get all the weird, abnormal people in Latin, which really slows down the class. (Note: Here, Shael is actually, truly admitting she is weird and abnormal.)

So, I understood some of that, and if I sat down with it for about 15 minutes, I could figure out the rest, but I've had enough Latin today.

I have a favorite phrase though: Cogito ergo doleor. I heard a good one pro-Latin phrase the other day too, "If Latin is dead, then I'm a necrophiliac." And we all loved it, and we wanted to put it on our t-shirts for Forum, but apparently it was already used at Nationals.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

RazorClaw

Meh, I take Intermediate Latin from Catholic prep school...

Veranor

Quote from: RazorClawMeh, I take Intermediate Latin from Catholic prep school...
We don't even have Latin at my public school. Or at least, I don't think so. Probably because very few would take it.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

RazorClaw

Mine's online... Otherwise I wouldn't know the difference between Dues et vacca!

Bladetail the Ferret

dude that is stupid have you ever had a teacher that reads german books and then started talking it to our class we were like what the heck is he saying : :strange-eyed: