Religion

Started by RazorClaw, August 24, 2004, 03:15:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angst Vulpine

Quote from: Myrhakel
Everyone Worship Retto!
*giggles insanely* I was going to say that.  :P

Seriously, though. Agnostic. (Although I have been accused of worshiping Roger Waters. =P)

EDIT: I'm on a poll.  I just noticed it. *twich*
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

The Lady Shael

Quote from: GermaniaI have family in Cebu.  ;)
Oh, neat! We went to Cebu for a several days on our trip to the Philippines back in '96. I have family in Bataan, across the bay from Manila. So are you actually Filipino in some way, or is the relation by marriage or whatnot?
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Guthorm Swordmaster

Welsh Anglican but thats basically protestant so meh.

wolf bite

*Would confuse everyone with my Jewish, Christian, Hinduism Pagan beliefs*

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Angst Vulpine

*looks at Wolf* Coool.
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

Ruatine

Apostolic Pentecostal

UPCI
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

RazorClaw

Quote from: wolf bite*Would confuse everyone with my Jewish, Christian, Hinduism Pagan beliefs*

Wolf Bite
Um, wow, I've never heard of all those being mixed... Care to confuse me? Sounds interesting. And Germania, I have a song about Cebu.

Cindarin

Christianity, Jewdism, and Islamic.  The three major religions of North America and you only got one of the three on there?

Meh... i'm either Catholic or Christian, pretty sure i'm Catholic.  Both are pretty much the same so I don't really care.
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

DemonSlavers

you dont have my religion? Christain?.... ;)  
allo i am Demonslavers.  Feel welcome to P.M me anytime

Aim: Babylocke991

Email: Lockedapimp12@yahoo.com

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

RazorClaw

Quote from: CindarinChristianity, Jewdism, and Islamic.  The three major religions of North America and you only got one of the three on there?

Meh... i'm either Catholic or Christian, pretty sure i'm Catholic.  Both are pretty much the same so I don't really care.
Dolt, I do have "Jewdism". Shut up if you have nothing productive to say, not that you'd necessarily be able to ever post if that were a rule.  

Juby (Tercios)

ummmm  people who are of the faith of Islam are muslims.
Protestants and Catholics are Christians. (but you forgot Orthodox *shakes fist*)
And Cindarin, some people may even be offended by spelling in Jewdism, Judaism
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Germania

These options would have simplified the list a little more...

Christianity
Islam
Hinduism
Nonreligious/Atheist
Buddhism
Jewish

Majority of the posters are Christian, though most who said they followed another belief were just an actual faction of christianity. For example Catholic and Protestant are both Christian, along with most of the "Other" voters replies.

Which would make 18/22 (81.8%) of the boards users Christian, assuming that all the "other" voters were all christian (not sure if all of them posted) Of course exluding wolf bite, while technically he follows parts of the christian faith, it would be difficult to place him under all 3, so assume he is the only true "Other".

This also makes Retto the second most popular religion on the RWL forums ranking in at a hefty 9.09%

Lastly I think Kilk makes up the last 4%, still following the ancient Norse gods.

The most general number follow the general standard in North America, 84.9% Christian, which isn't suprising since last I checked most users were from NA.

Of course this was a FOR FUN type poll as originally stated by RazorClaw, so im not sure where the last minute hostility came from.

Scarwake

I voted other for Methodist, tho I think that's a protestant group, not sure...don't care....
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Juby (Tercios)

Quote from: GermaniaThese options would have simplified the list a little more...

Christianity
Islam
Hinduism
Nonreligious/Atheist
Buddhism
Jewish

Majority of the posters are Christian, though most who said they followed another belief were just an actual faction of christianity. For example Catholic and Protestant are both Christian, along with most of the "Other" voters replies.

Which would make 18/22 (81.8%) of the boards users Christian, assuming that all the "other" voters were all christian (not sure if all of them posted) Of course exluding wolf bite, while technically he follows parts of the christian faith, it would be difficult to place him under all 3, so assume he is the only true "Other".

This also makes Retto the second most popular religion on the RWL forums ranking in at a hefty 9.09%

Lastly I think Kilk makes up the last 4%, still following the ancient Norse gods.

The most general number follow the general standard in North America, 84.9% Christian, which isn't suprising since last I checked most users were from NA.

Of course this was a FOR FUN type poll as originally stated by RazorClaw, so im not sure where the last minute hostility came from.
If your looking at north american figures, Sikhism will probably overtake hinduism and judaism in a few decades, shouldn't ignore the newest major religion  :D  
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Germania

Quote from: Juby (Tercios)If your looking at north american figures, Sikhism will probably overtake hinduism and judaism in a few decades, shouldn't ignore the newest major religion  :D
...and if redwall is a sign of the times watch out for Rettoism  :rolleyes: