Religion

Started by RazorClaw, August 24, 2004, 03:15:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

NOTHING CONTROVERSIAL. Just vote, and perhaps explain a bit, if you vote other.

Juby (Tercios)

:angry: I am not hte only Orthodox christian here eh, theirs a few 100 million of us worldwide as well and we are the oldest christian religion, we deserve a mention *shakes fist at razorclaw*,  Also budhism and Sikhism are major world religions.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

RazorClaw

There's only ten options, so-rry! *struggles not to be controversial* I thought Catholocism (sp?) was the first religion. Peter was the first Pope, so meh!

The Lady Shael

You didn't have to put those two other choices, you know. Sort of pointless really, defeats the serious point of the poll, putting them in there...

As for me, I'm Roman Catholic. Mainly because my mom is Filipino, and nearly all Filipinos are Catholic.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Juby (Tercios)

Quote from: RazorClawThere's only ten options, so-rry! *struggles not to be controversial* I thought Catholocism (sp?) was the first religion. Peter was the first Pope, so meh!
peter was technically orthodox just like Jesus was technically jewish, he wasn't called the pope when he was alive, he was just head of the roman church just like others were heads of the churches in constantinople, jerusalem, alexandria etc, Catholocism wouldn't really break away and claim to be all important for a few hundred years.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Aqualis

"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Nohcnonk

Juby, did you not hear what he said?  Just pick other and say what religion you are...

Orcrist

Roman Catholic and proud of it (and always willing to prove it).
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Juby (Tercios)

Quote from: NohcnonkJuby, did you not hear what he said?  Just pick other and say what religion you are...
:lol: I did but I was indignant.  

Germania

Quote from: The Lady ShaelYou didn't have to put those two other choices, you know. Sort of pointless really, defeats the serious point of the poll, putting them in there...

As for me, I'm Roman Catholic. Mainly because my mom is Filipino, and nearly all Filipinos are Catholic.
Mindanao is mostly muslims.

The Lady Shael

I knew that, but I meant the Filipinos on Luzon whose ancestors were influeneced by the Spanish, and all the Filipino-Americans and Filipino-Canadians I've met. For some reason, when I think of the Philippines, I always leave Mindanao out. I mean, I know they're there, I just don't feel like including them.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Germania

Quote from: The Lady ShaelI knew that, but I meant the Filipinos on Luzon whose ancestors were influeneced by the Spanish, and all the Filipino-Americans and Filipino-Canadians I've met. For some reason, when I think of the Philippines, I always leave Mindanao out. I mean, I know they're there, I just don't feel like including them.
I have family in Cebu.  ;)  

Myrhakel

Quote from: Juby (Tercios)Also budhism and Sikhism are major world religions.
I don't think anyone here is either.

Everyone Worship Retto!

The man
Of virtuous soul commands not, nor obeys:
Power, like a desolating pestilence,
Pollutes whate'er it touches, and obedience,
Bane of all genius, virtue, freedom, truth,
Makes slaves of men, and, of the human frame,
A mechanised automaton.

Percy Bysshe Shelley

user posted image

Juby (Tercios)

very spiffy avatar myrhakel  :D  

Kilkenne

Worship Odin! Fear the wrath of Tyr, or the might of the hammer of Thor will bring you to your knees, begging for mercy.

Norse pagan. No, not really, but I like to think so. Protestant, actually.