back from holiday...

Started by Arguia Zsah, August 24, 2004, 10:40:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

Well, this was a fairly old topic, and there was a time period on these forums (this is when I left for a coupla weeks due to hockey camp) where people would post in really old topics. It got really annoying...

Arguia Zsah

that would be, yeah.  sounds like fun though! *thinks about trying it* *decides that noting is worth dying AGAIN*

RazorClaw

Hey, you stole that "dying again" thing from me, I've said it several times, you know. Plaguerizer!

Arguia Zsah

yep. anyway it's true! the number of times I've been killed is amazing! maybe i should have counted... I'm sure it would beat my post count!

RazorClaw

I've been lucky, six times here...

Ashyra Nightwing

*mutters* You feel out of touch? I've been away for four whole weeks.... *dies*

So, hi!

Arguia Zsah

four weeks? hmm... six I think is a bit longer than four. Anyway Ashy you didn't send me a postcard! *sulks* hope you had a nice time anyway...  :D  

Ashyra Nightwing

Quote from: Arguia Zsahfour weeks? hmm... six I think is a bit longer than four. Anyway Ashy you didn't send me a postcard! *sulks* hope you had a nice time anyway...  :D
Hehe, I have a postcard for you.... *grins madly* It features ZEPPELINS. :DDD

RazorClaw

And the significance that bears...?

Arguia Zsah

you don't want to know. believe me.

RazorClaw

*is now curious* Tell me, tell me!

Arguia Zsah

If i have to...

her lifetime amibition is to travel around the world in a zeppelin (sad huh?) the amibition it's self isn't toooooooo bad... but she has actually looked on ebay and searched on google for one! and she tells loads of people what her amibition is!!!!!!!!!! aaaarrrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

windhound

hey..  I think that'd be really kewl..  'cept if it was one of thoes hydrogen ones or somthin..  what was the famous one that went boom?  They have slightly safter gasses inside them now I think..  hope..   :lol:

I'd go with ^_^
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Arguia Zsah

aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don't encourage her!

Bladetail the Ferret

Hi dude how was your trip :snicker: