School

Started by RazorClaw, August 23, 2004, 02:28:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

Angst Vulpine

Home school. *sulks* I want to go to high school next year, but...
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

windhound

but...? meh..  I liked my high school actually..  though, two teachers in my senior year I could have really done without..  Physics and Calc..  *shudders*

*shugs*
mesa in college right now, awesome place...  all brick XD   almost too much of the stuff...  brick sidewalks, brick courtyards, brick buildings, a bit of grass, whole lot more brick..  hehe..  a graduate from State a while back made his own brick company and donates a large amount of bricks each year along with quite a bit of cash.  Apperently, if State cant use all the bricks, it doesnt need all the cash, so ofcourse State uses the bricks..  hehe..  
um, yeah..  college..  great place..  yall need ta go =)
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Angst Vulpine

*stares at windy* Why can't I stop thinking of Pink Floyd?

But? My mother's the kind of person with no reguards for the emotions of others, and keeps saying, whenever I ask, that they'd eat  me up like  hungry wolves. It's making me pretty mad...I'm not a sheep, I can fend for myself. Really, it's kind of distressing. She also wants to keep me under her thumb, not at school where she can breath down my neck at all hours.  
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

The Lady Shael

Public high school. Although my education has been a bit varied over the years...

Private school - Pre-k and kindergarten
Homeschool - grades 1-5
Public school - grade 6
Homeschool - grades 7-8
Public school/online/dual enrollment - 9-12

I'm in 11th now, and I'm taking an online class, and another dual enrollment class, in addition to 7 classes at my school. I was supposed to take another dual enrollment class, but it got canceled...*muttergrumblecomplain*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

windhound

Floyd..  I need to get a few more albums..  all I have is dark side of the moon..  I think my mom has The Wall album..  I'll have to copy it..
and nah..  Kids are generally nice in HS, generally..  if you act snotty and rude they will indeed make your life misrible...  Float through rather aloof (as I did) and most people'll leave ya be..  very outgoing and friendly?  you'd be find..  *shrugs*

meh..
Shael, why'd you go to 6th grade public and 7 and 8 home?  kind of odd..  

I think everyone should atleast do public high school..  you generally get a nice view of the people in the world you are likely to meet..  if you dont get the exposure now methinks you'll have a rather large culture shock going strait from homeschool all your life to college if that's where you're headed, even more of a shock if you go directly into the working world..
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Juska

Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Darkstar

grd 10, highschool, lol homweschooled? somone is whipped. haha i wouldnt be able to stand hoemschooling, its bs, and besides, hot ladioes at highschool ;)
user posted image

Was once a legend, now........ PWNZ ALL!...

Aqualis

No Pre-K. Public School for first and third part of Kindergarten. Non in the second part. Private school from first to fifth. Homeschool from sixth to tenth so far.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Nohcnonk

Lots of homeschooled people here...

Freshman this year. ^_^ School starts the 30th...

Neobaron

Senior this year! Whoohoo!

*does a silly dance*

---

Physics and calc senior year windy? *wishes i had physics and calc*

I got Bio + a lab at FCCJ (comm. college) and am in Calc. BC coz i was too stupid to go into a dumb-person course to breeze away the senior year... like math studies or something of that sort.

Plus im in this goofy International Baccalaureate (booya!) program that makes me squish 5 years of a foreign language into 4 years (french by choice), and take a bunch of stupid liberal minded exams at the end of the year to do with "Globalization" and such like that... all it is is a subtle way to push us into a global community (communism). Im only in it still coz it pays for all college in the state of florida, and a lot of tuition if i go out of state. =-)

*gleefully finishes math homework and thinks of many other ways to take advantage of a silly liberal minded communist school program formed in Europe*

---

Then theres the AP exams... which arent too difficult, but are onscenely annoying due to their ability to waste a perfectly good mornin that i could be spending at Hardees rather than the accursed school...

Not done too bad. Lowest score a 4 so far

(darn those bastiges and they're sneaky essay prompts [i actually fell asleep and had to hurry up and finish the essays... =-| ])

---

I love life right now... if i could only create some talent in RWL... =-P
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

windhound

*kills Neo*
lowest a four!  on an AP tests?  out of 6...  I've only got a 4 on an AP test in AP Earth and Enviorment.. which was insanely easy..
I got a 2 (worthless) in Calc, English 12, and AP US History..
-.-
ah well...
Freshman in college..  and it's just as well I didnt place out of Calc. or english..  I like my english teacher and needed to take calc again anyhow..  
meh..  

how could you wish to torture yourself with calc?  physics was alright as a subject, teacher was very iffy..  

The Lady Shael

Aww, poor windy...*pats* I got a 3 on the AP US History exam, and that's the only AP class I've taken so far. I'm taking AP Eng Lang and AP Govt this year. I'm satisfied with my 3 though, considering I knew like nothing about history when I started the course. I learned nothing about history when I was homeschooled.

And I went to public school in 6th grade because I guess I just wanted to see what it was like. I was supposed to go to the local public middle school, but we uncovered some not-so-good things going on there, so I was homeschooled again. And then I couldn't stand being homeschooled anymore, after being in public school, so I'm in public school now.

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Mark

I'm going inot Hishschool this fall *smirks*

I'm going into gr. 9 and I'm 6 foot.  From what my brother tells me, the average height in gr. 9 is like 5"4 :D.  Least I won't have to worry bout big football players comin' to smuushel peeps  ^_^
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Juby (Tercios)

*shudders...college, is terrible at doing schoolings not purely reliant on the brain*
here theirs a huge difference between College and University, College is more hands on and obvious degree to employment path, University is the theory, sciences, essay highest marks type thing so for people like me who take only University level high school courses, college is used as a dirty word so in theory, when windy says he goes to college I know he means higher learning but I still pitchure him in autoshop  <_< .
I always went to public school and have a disdain for private school and is quite curious as to why someone would want to get home schooled but meh.
I start University in 1 week :D  
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96