PC Gaming

Started by windhound, August 19, 2004, 09:05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Germania

Quote from: RazorClawI don't play video games, I have a Mac from 1991!
Apple IIe circa 80's had 1000's of games. I.E. Wavy Navy and Loderunner...

RazorClaw

I know. I own about half of the games that were ever created for Mac. And have found better substitues for the Mac game on PC...

Holby

ROFL! Emu! *Cackles*
I will not deleted this

RazorClaw

What is it with this board and birds that can't fly????? First it was Julie and her penguins, now Holby's gone mad for the Australian Emu, which is rather like an ostrich. Please, people! And Nohc, I do too, Leaf Green and Fire Red are only going to cost the usual 30 bucks American, meh...

Orcrist

I play the Civilization series, have dominated the age of empire series, and also the mech commander series. Unfortunately, not enough people played Mech Commander 2 online, so they stopped hosting it. :(

For video games, I own all 3 major systems (game cube, ps2, xbox) after saving up for a few years. I enjoy all decent rpgs, so I'm a fan of final fantasy and suikoden series. I loved Star wars :KOTOR but the my xbox keeps freezing during the ending for the light side, so I'll never know how it ends. :( Finally, I'm looking forward to Fable, which looks to be absolutely stunning.

Cheers,
~Orcrist~
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Neobaron

But /IM/ the one with the Emu =-(
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

windhound

*blinks*
Neo, why is your avi an Emu?
just curious..  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Neobaron

What?

You prefer the WW1 Serbian Propaganda poster?

---

I dont feel like bothering anyone for one of those fancy personalized avitars...

If anyone feels like making one fer me that'd be cool. But i doubt it. =-)

windhound

http://home.graffiti.net/fishes:graffiti.net/neo.jpg

quickie..  I can do a better job later if ya want..  kept me amused for about 5 min ^_^
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

General Austin

rofl, 'tis very purty, but his name's spelled "Neobaron", not "Neobarron". VERY nice avatar tho, nice job windy!
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

RazorClaw

Wow. And Neo, you haven't gone insane for your emu, and you're not in the Emu's homeland, like Holby is.

Neobaron

Holby isnt /insane/.

And thaks Windy! =-D

Neobaron btw, 1 R and the B isnt capitalized.

---

Where did you get the RBWL link anyhow?

RazorClaw

Well, at least not entirely.  :D  

windhound

Neo, your siggy has a link to the BA website, I just went there and poked around till I found somthin that I could make a suitible avi out of..  I wanted a screenshot from the program, but I couldnt find any..  and I thought that looked spiffy..  
*goes off to fix name*

Edit:  mmk..  slightly better..
I'll put the original scrap beside it, so you can see I didnt do too much ta it..  

eh, and this one is bigger 'cause the letters in this font wouldnt come out very nice at a 96 resolution..  so I upped it to 200 and that made it better.. but bigger..

Holby

That's awesome  B) Though since it's a little pixelated, I'd suggest you pick a different font and take it back to the old size.
I will not deleted this