Vengence on Regular?

Started by Peace Alliance, August 19, 2004, 03:57:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

The vengence clan seems to have lost momentom on turbo (however i've only been back for a few days and i'll be leaving soon, so i'm a lil out of the loop) But i'm wondering how many people would want to be in a vengence clan on regular.

the advantages are all there. for any neutral player, like wolf bite for example, they will be unharmed and protected whilst in the clan. for any players who just like to take back whats taken from them, and play fairly, Vengence would be perfect for them...

how many people would want a Vengence clan on reg?

Juska

This belongs in the clans forum........

I think we pretty much have good clans right now, but if you can manage to get like 4 people who want to be in a Vegence clan go all for it Peace.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Peace Alliance

its about the regular server... plus the clan.

and i'm not gonna scrap together the clan if nobody wants in it.

windhound

meh..  if you're going to restart on Turbo you'll have to restructure..  the people you left to command did a horrible job as far as following the rules you posted..  *shruggeth*

I think most people have clans right now, some may want to switch..  donno..  

good luck with it..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Holby

Now's not really the time, Peace...
I will not deleted this

Peace Alliance

i'll wait till after the upcomming wars and ask again, lol

RazorClaw

Actually, 'tis. Peace can make vengeance. Only problem is he'd be the only member...  :D  

Darkstar

user posted image

Was once a legend, now........ PWNZ ALL!...

Neobaron

Hey windy... you watch it now... >=-|

---

Vengence in turbo follows the rules as layed out by PA, and if anyone catches one of our memebrs just spontaneously attacking without provocation, then let me know. I make a few mistakes with numbers, but they're usually corrected when i see that ive lost part of my army to dissent...

I did it to Blood Wake tonight going for sonoras (please accept my humblest appologies, i will reimbuse your losses with whatever you want.)

I cant always be on, and i dont always catch everything that happens.

---

Its not that we've lost momentum PA, its just that nobody is happy with attacking much this round sicne all we haver to do for advancement is purchase land (i have never purchased land, all i have i have fought for)

And no... this isnt a good time to set up Vengence on reg. =-)
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

windhound

rofl Neo..  

surely you arnt talking about the turbo directly after Peace left?
I messaged the leader of the clan and he Said that he was making his own rules because he couldnt make it on so little land, as few attacked a Vengence member, and geez, almost half the game that time was Vengence, there was little choice for it's members, attack first and break the code or be landstarved.. I myself was attacked many times by Vengence members without any reason other than they needed land, which is fine under normal circumstances, but Vengence is vengence, you strike back, not before..  and I was over attacked for a few small hits..  under 8 was supposed to be 1 for 1, I read all of Peace's rules, even if the clan didnt..

*shruggeth*
meh.  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Peace Alliance

Well that sounds like a rough ride for the clan. But when i left, i left Wolf Snare in charge. now i retourn to find Neobaron and from what i'm told maybe thats because wolf snare made some mistakes?

the vengence clan rules weren't to be changed at all. if someone was land starved, they would have to scout... or just play internally without attacking, which is often better for networth then attacking on turbo.

ah well, Neobaron will make sure the clan runs properly, and i'll keep a watch when i get back

Wolf Snare

Yeah. Me and Neo (assistant at the time) decided to let everyone attack a measily 3 or 4 times per warlord per day, or something of the sort. I ended up dieing of inactivity, and Neo made the clan this round... Hey, what can I say, I'm a bit of a screw up.  :P  
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Neobaron

Vengence this round windy... last round was a tad of a dissppointment.

I appologize.

---

The vengecne now does not deter from the rules that PA set out.

Again, if anyone is attacked without provocation, let me know.  
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Wolf Snare

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)