Signature limitation

Started by Ashaman, August 18, 2004, 03:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashaman

Can we limit the signature to a bit smaller size please?  It's annoying looking thru a page with like 5 posts and the rest is filled with signatures.  Kinda annoying and hurt the eyes...

windhound

*blinketh*
how many of these topics have been made?  

meh..  there is a sig limiter..  I think it's under My Controls, you limit a sig to like 150 somthings..  

*shrugs*
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Ashaman

Thanks for the reply.  Now it's much better :)

Juska

Ya, I still think sigs are too long now I miss the good ones because I've got the limiter one, I like VinnieOlle's.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

The Lady Shael

Welcome to RWL, by the way.

I have absolutely no idea why people think it's entertaining to draw out their sigs like that. I remember Ad once put chapter one of one of his stories in his.  :blink:  Weird things in people's sigs...anyway, I just switch on the 150px option, and laugh at them all. Ha ha ha, your novel-length sigs aren't driving me insane!  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Kilkenne

Since I turned on the limiter, I haven't looked at a single sig...These people that want it seen aren't getting anything seen because it's too long...Hazaa for the 150 limiter. Least my picture get shown still...I like this picture, had it special-made I did for a different forum for a different game.

Scarwake

Eh, the long sigs don't bother me, well...ONLY Arguia's does....one of that magintude just drives me insane, the others I can deal with...
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

calria

Quote from: KilkenneSince I turned on the limiter, I haven't looked at a single sig...These people that want it seen aren't getting anything seen because it's too long...Hazaa for the 150 limiter. Least my picture get shown still...I like this picture, had it special-made I did for a different forum for a different game.
Ditto. The only ones I've looked at are ones where something in the sig is mentioned in a post, and then I occasionally look.

Nohcnonk

Quote from: calriaDitto. The only ones I've looked at are ones where something in the sig is mentioned in a post, and then I occasionally look.
Same here! ^_^

Germania

Might as well just turn off sigs completly, saves time.

Arguia Zsah

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

*loves annoying people with long signature*

don't rob me of my fun!

------------

oh, by the way, do you like the picture in my sig? please look and tell me!

Myrhakel

Quote from: Arguia ZsahNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

*loves annoying people with long signature*

don't rob me of my fun!
You sadistic person.  :P  
The man
Of virtuous soul commands not, nor obeys:
Power, like a desolating pestilence,
Pollutes whate'er it touches, and obedience,
Bane of all genius, virtue, freedom, truth,
Makes slaves of men, and, of the human frame,
A mechanised automaton.

Percy Bysshe Shelley

user posted image

random

hrm..  you've got two tracks off the Shrek (first) soundtrack in your siggy...  donno if that's where you found them though..  
tis definatly too long though..
um, yeah..   *looks down*  this account never got a siggy..  'he'll have to get a short one..  and I'll need to fix my avi..  seems graffiti doesnt like that account anymore..
spaace..  all gonee..  
*sigheth*

Arguia Zsah

some people are born to be sad. ::cries::

those songs in my sig (two of them) were used in shrek, and the other i just heard off the radio. oh! if you're getting a sig, join me and annoy people with ultra-long ones! mwahahahar! :P  

RazorClaw

Except I only read the sigs of people who obviously put some thought into them, rather than writing an unpublishable novel for a sig...