If you're rank 11...

Started by Trident, February 11, 2003, 10:44:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menatus

Yeah, someone did that to me but I dont get what it does.

Abby The Rat

I think I'm a goodbeast but then I'm not sure what goodbeast means in RWL? ~Shrugs~
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

General Austin

Goodbeasts are the best troops you casn get in RWL! You don't have to pay or feed them, AND they do usually alot more damage than you could doin a regular attack! *wonders why they don't call them "Badbeasts" if they hurt so much*
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Menatus

Abby The Rat

I didn't know you can get them. ~Shrugs~

I shouldn't think you can buy GoodBeast they are free to join.

~Shrugs again~

windhound

"Goodbeasts are sent with sabotage, and they destroy a percentage of your structures."  
That's what the Beatles told me, sounds right...

"Sabatoge Destroys 3% of every of your enemy's buildings as long as they have at least 15 of that type."  exerpt from the game guide...

Soo...  I geuss Goodbeasts could really be concidered Badbeasts, like Austin said...  eh...
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Abby The Rat

~Blinks~

Huh?

Isn't that the leaders thing?

windhound

yeah,  Sabatoge is like murder...   only your buildings are destroyed instead of troops...
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Trident

Windhounds- just a whimsical question- but is there some sort of story behind your avatar?  I hope it doesn't mean that that's yuor target -.-

windhound

story behind my avatar?  nope, just a neat picture I found...
Infact, that is one of the reasons I chose to be a fox again after the game reset, it would be kinda wierd to have a fox avatar and be a wildcat or a lizard or such...  lazy I am...  yep...

Trident

Cool!  I had the feeling that you were like windhounds as in, you know, dogs hunting foxes.  (I luv foxes).  But I guess you aren't  :D  

windhound

nope, I'm a vegitarian, and never hunt...
heh...  well, maybe in the game...
foxes are the best!  well...  maybe not in the game...   they have really bad attack disadvantages...  heh...

Trident

Do you go to geocities.com/lester259/packs?  You sound like the people there.

~>John<~

AHHHHHHHHHH
The land-fatness is setting in, got to get more troops...
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

windhound

"geocities.com/lester259/packs?"
nope, I didnt even know the site existed...  

Boo for landfatness...  yea for food!  heh...  that's about the only way you can have a decent economy and have low land...  food-fatness setting in...  not good...