The gagging of Italian Mafia

Started by wolf bite, August 17, 2004, 04:06:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

The gagging of Italian Mafia

For making a topic and post that anyone would know would not be allowed, The Italian Mafia is gagged for 4 days and has an admin warning.  If he tries to go around this gagging, bad things will happen.

Wolf Bite
(admin Duties)
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

DemonSlavers

allo i am Demonslavers.  Feel welcome to P.M me anytime

Aim: Babylocke991

Email: Lockedapimp12@yahoo.com

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

wolf bite

I have now taken off the gagging after only a day and a half.  

Normally a person is not gagged so quickly. But in this case the topic, sub topic and the post were all not appropriate. I did not want to chase him around the forums as the warning added up to what might have been a worse incident.  I thought a cooling off or ?time out? was better.

He is again welcome to post.

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Kilkenne

Ah...I remember the weekend I was gagged...Such rage was never vented the monday following...I'ma go find that post and bump it, just to be annoying. I believe I made a decent post, then Menatus answered and I flamed the bejesus out of her on the forum and PMs for the next week...Good times.

And sorry, Tania, my bad...if I didn't apologize for a year ago yet.

EDIT: Can't be moved...But oh boy do I have a link to it.

http://www.redwallwarlords.com/forums/index.php?a...t=ST&f=3&t=3551

Myrhakel

You were all such nice, friendly children back then.  :P  
The man
Of virtuous soul commands not, nor obeys:
Power, like a desolating pestilence,
Pollutes whate'er it touches, and obedience,
Bane of all genius, virtue, freedom, truth,
Makes slaves of men, and, of the human frame,
A mechanised automaton.

Percy Bysshe Shelley

user posted image

RazorClaw

Actually, Kilk, you weren't too bad... You were bad, but not too bad... Cindarin was horrible, Orcrist was somewhere in the grey area inbetween, Tania was being whiny, and I wasn't there.

Kilkenne

It's the PMs after that that were bad, really...They were all-out assaults...And technically, RazorClaw, I still have you claimed as MY noob if you remember...I never unclaimed you  ;)  

The Lady Shael

Quote from: KilkenneAh...I remember the weekend I was gagged...Such rage was never vented the monday following...I'ma go find that post and bump it, just to be annoying. I believe I made a decent post, then Menatus answered and I flamed the bejesus out of her on the forum and PMs for the next week...Good times.
Gosh, I definitely remember that, because I was the one who gagged you. I remember it wasn't my decision, but I remember gagging you. Whoever told me to ban you (and Veranor too, I think) said to do it for five days, but I shortened it to three days. Which was actually a bit convenient for Kilk, because he was out of town the whole weekend, and the gag ended like the day before he came back. At least, that's how I remember it.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Nohcnonk

Quote from: KilkenneAh...I remember the weekend I was gagged...Such rage was never vented the monday following...I'ma go find that post and bump it, just to be annoying. I believe I made a decent post, then Menatus answered and I flamed the bejesus out of her on the forum and PMs for the next week...Good times.

And sorry, Tania, my bad...if I didn't apologize for a year ago yet.

EDIT: Can't be moved...But oh boy do I have a link to it.

http://www.redwallwarlords.com/forums/index.php?a...t=ST&f=3&t=3551
Hey, that wasn't too long after I joined the forums.  And I had no idea what you all were talking about. ^_^

RazorClaw

Meh. I'm not a noob anymore, so I can't be your noob!  :P  Cindarin probably wanted you banned, he was acting an arse in that topic... Ya noch u wr sch a n00b bck thn cuz u sckd nd u weer sutdip.  :ph34r:  

Kilkenne

The not being here wasn't an issue to me...it was the simple fact that I WAS gagged...Heh, I don't blame you for doing it though...I don't remember what I did to deserve it, though.

Morzan

I remember when everyone said they owned this noob and that. It was pretty funny, I cam in here and my first post was like

"hey u guyz, suppy! i;'m gonna kic ur guys buts, jp jp" and the next thing I knew like 2 people started fighting over who owned me, I was so confused! hehe that was good times. Then I spammed till I became a post master! I see I have lost my reign while I was away for a few months.  
For every end, there is a new beginning.  This one shall have no endings, and no new beginnings shall come forth.

~Magnus Proditor~

Supbosoi

Ashyra Nightwing

Quote from: MorzanI remember when everyone said they owned this noob and that. It was pretty funny, I cam in here and my first post was like

"hey u guyz, suppy! i;'m gonna kic ur guys buts, jp jp" and the next thing I knew like 2 people started fighting over who owned me, I was so confused! hehe that was good times. Then I spammed till I became a post master! I see I have lost my reign while I was away for a few months.
*claims Morzan*

Mwahahahahahaha!

Kilkenne

Deadeye - Just noticed...Post master doesn't have anything to do with post count, it's all about member number =P

Hazaa for Windy and I, 12 and 9 respectively.

Silly noobses.

*Claims Ashyra and Deadeye at once.*

Owned.

(Sorry, had to do it)