The gagging of Italian Mafia

Started by wolf bite, August 17, 2004, 04:06:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

windhound

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Angst Vulpine

HAH. I haven't been claimed. *claims self*
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

Ashyra Nightwing

Gah!
*claims Angst and windy and Kilk*

Kilkenne

See, but you can't DO that anymore, Ashy...LOW numbers (Member number) claim over high post counts. Thus Windy (I capitalized it, tough) and I can claim whomever we please.

*Claims windy*

HAH!

Ashyra Nightwing

But... I had a member number below ten before my forum account got deleted...

*clamis Kilk again*

Guthorm Swordmaster

*is glad that he hasnt been claimed yet*

Ashyra Nightwing

*claims*

Now, that was just asking for it...  :)  

RazorClaw

Heh. I haven't claimed anyone, ever, and never will. And I have n- have, been claimed. *stares shiftily and puts up an anti-claim shield* I have the fourth-highest post-count, AND a low Member no. Nobody can claim me unless they have half my posts or more AND a lower member no. So  :P  

Guthorm Swordmaster

I know,*wonders why I did that*Ashy claim RazorClaw.

windhound

*rolls eyes*
a couple of min, maybe an hour or two, separate our numbers Kilk :P
*is thus unclaimed*

*claims RC*
^_^  I has a lower number than you :P

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

RazorClaw

And more than half my post count... Dang!

Kilkenne

You're not below me unless your name is:

Retto
Trident
Calria
Nevadacow
Deathclaw
Stormclaw OR
Stu the Poet

You lose, Ashyra. Thanks for playing the game...Your fault for letting the account get deleted. I win. Go sit in the corner.

windy: A few hours is all it takes to conquer France...I win. Go sit in the corner opposite Ashyra.

:D  

The Lady Shael

*pokes Kilk* Hey, I still own you. Along with half the other people on this forum. Special privilege of the Shael. ^_~
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ashyra Nightwing

*sulks in the corner* Not fair.  :P  

windhound

:P  nah, France can last a day..  maybe..