Ok, one of the last times posting with Dead Eye

Started by Dead Eye, August 17, 2004, 04:06:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menatus

Well, I was empress for a little while (and post-empress, too!). I was the second one to do that. So if you could mention little old Menatus in there somewhere. XD She like, died months ago and never returned.  

Juby (Tercios)

Quote from: ~>John<~I can help you out with The LL stuff.

Rome of course, Aden also had a clan called top 10 before I got over him.

Plus I have some of the lower stuff from the first era {20-40}

Loren...........Lotse of things

Just message me at smssoccerkid
you were in Lappren weren't you?
We need to get devari to sum up the Loren Saga following the fall of Rome.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Holby

I wish we had the ROME forum still...
*remembers Imperial and cackles* Yiss *Pats Loren*
I will not deleted this

windhound

Quote from: Kilkenne*Laughs upon hearing that there was a poorly planned out ROME knock-off that didn't work.*

Not surprising it didn't work...ROME had the vast vast majority of the best players in the game, with no diplomacy attached...it was so great.
mm..  actually the 'Rome Knockoff' was surprisingly well planned, its just that the rest of the game was against them and most werent the 'best of the best'  though some did quite well..

*glances*  the forum is still there actually, the 'Trade Federation'  though I dont know if its still being used for other stuff or is just rotting..  I forgot the old pass, and I dont know if it was ever changed..  *shrugs*

but yeah..  Rome worked well, and had everything been out in the open without he secrets it might have lasted longer..  

meeh..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Juby (Tercios)

Quote from: windhound
Quote from: Kilkenne*Laughs upon hearing that there was a poorly planned out ROME knock-off that didn't work.*

Not surprising it didn't work...ROME had the vast vast majority of the best players in the game, with no diplomacy attached...it was so great.
mm..  actually the 'Rome Knockoff' was surprisingly well planned, its just that the rest of the game was against them and most werent the 'best of the best'  though some did quite well..

*glances*  the forum is still there actually, the 'Trade Federation'  though I dont know if its still being used for other stuff or is just rotting..  I forgot the old pass, and I dont know if it was ever changed..  *shrugs*

but yeah..  Rome worked well, and had everything been out in the open without he secrets it might have lasted longer..  

meeh..
and good kinda came along and stepped on you, and I forgot about that, there's a whole history in that, Josh's return, me, nick, shoe and peace were the core of that, can't remember who else was in it though, though I do recall that our extension clan under nohc and windy mutined and then josh got disabled which kinda messed it all up
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

windhound

^_^
it's was Nohc's idea ta split off and take yall out..  Best..  that was it..  I had forgotten all about that...
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Darkstar

Heh, I'd give you some information, but then my identity would be ruined.
user posted image

Was once a legend, now........ PWNZ ALL!...

Wolf Snare

You can't forget about when Josh stormed turbo... That was incredible... I had an unusual 11 days well on top of turbo in the second Era 14..( Josh hacked the first era 14... you shouldn't forget to put that...) all of Wolf Bites emperorships.... I'm sure there are some good stories behind that.... also I'm approaching emperorship on Turbo,  a few hours left... Ask Retto what the game setup was for each round, that helps describe what kind of era it was.... that is if he stores that sort of information.... *shrug*
Well, good luck with all of this... it will be (sorry, but I can't think of a word to use)n near impossible to do, but it can be done briefly... I suppose..
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

RazorClaw

Just be sure to add a piece on how valiant and clever I am, and I'll be satisfied...  :D  

Darkstar

And be sure top say stuff about older peopel, whos names start with a B...
user posted image

Was once a legend, now........ PWNZ ALL!...

Juby (Tercios)

RazorClaw

Big bad Blackeyes bears a bamboozled brain.

Juby (Tercios)

RazorClaw

Badrang bore a blue beret, bringing beauty and bells boringly. Sorry I couldn't think of a better one... Here's one I did in first grade: A big baby boa bites the badguy's bottom! And there was a picture of a 20-foot python behind a robber...  

Juby (Tercios)