Ok, one of the last times posting with Dead Eye

Started by Dead Eye, August 17, 2004, 04:06:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dead Eye

So I am writing a manuscript of Redwall Warlords. Not just the important stuff, but everything. Clan histories, wars, anything! I mean this thing is going to be big. I been working on it, but I wasn't here for a bit, and I wasn't big and looking at the bigger clans until a few months after I joined. So I want anybody and everybody to talk to me. Tell me any stories, and any of the history you can think of. I mean even little clans and their leaders, tell me the history and era. This is going to be big guys, I need everyone's help. Even send it to me at Catfoodmade4dogs on aim(I may have blocked some of you, when I left RWL I blocked everyone, so tell me if I am never on and I will unblock you) or send it via email to Catfoodmade4dogs@netscape.net, or send it via forums to my Morzan account. I am serious guys, EVERYTHING. I will sort it out and it shall be crazy, and hopefully Retto will make a page for it fof of the main page. Hopefully. So everyone and anyone, tell me stories. I don't know what happened the first year up to december, even though I joined october. So please tell me everything!
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Morzan

Shael and a few of the really old odbies, I need your help. This is going to be long. I mean I even want lists of Emperors and Empresses, and what they did and their historys, I mean everything guys. Even if it is a history of yourself, I don't care. This is going to be long, and take even longer to write, but I really want to do it. I want like histories of each clan in the clan guide, so leaders of old clans, please talk to me. I don't want anything posted here, because I want everything to be a suprise to those who don't know anything but what they sent or told me. I want Shael and Austin and any other oldbies who wouldn't mind doing this to help out. Most of you are blocked though, so put your screen names down so I can message and unblock you. Hope everyone helps out some!

ACTUALLY! Please send anything via email to RedwallHistorian@hotmail.com
For every end, there is a new beginning.  This one shall have no endings, and no new beginnings shall come forth.

~Magnus Proditor~

Kilkenne

Man...Now I've gotta sit on AIM with you for a few more hours...I'll be around. I can give you some pretty detailed stuff.

If I get a hold of Raine, he has a complete history of the first and second eras already...

The Lady Shael

I can't help you out in any other era other than First, though, and even then I'm really shaky on the history. I can give you a list of the Rulers in First Era though, along with their titles:

Stormclaw the Noble
Spigot the Conquerer
Shael the Benevolent
Ragefur the Deceiver
Orcrist the Pretender
Haruvar the Great
Tarsonis the Tyrant
Raine the Liberator

And yes, those are all the rulers that ever were in First Era, things didn't change much. Stormclaw was the longest ruling, and Raine was the shortest. Probably followed by me. >.> I only ruled for maybe two weeks or something, because then I went on a physical vacation and didn't put my real account on vacation, hence Ragefur's title...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Morzan

Thanks Shael. And if you have any history about the Emperors, please share.
For every end, there is a new beginning.  This one shall have no endings, and no new beginnings shall come forth.

~Magnus Proditor~

Blood Wake

I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Nohcnonk

I can tell you allllll about the wonderous many-time-Emperor Nohc and his ideals sometime on AIM if you like.  After all, that's me! w00t!

Juby (Tercios)

Quote from: NohcnonkI can tell you allllll about the wonderous many-time-Emperor Nohc and his ideals sometime on AIM if you like.  After all, that's me! w00t!
hey nohc, was it your first time on top in reg that I (with a good amount of nick's help) brought you down and had my time on the top?
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Nohcnonk

Hmm... I think that was my longest, but I'm not sure how long that one even was.

Juby (Tercios)

either way, my period on top was filled with much disarray and bounce back for the declining Loren clan, I had to attack every second turn and feast every other but I had a strong grip till the Emporers went nuts on me I think (unless I'm confusing the timeline).
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Juska

My claim to fame, went unbreakable for 2 weeks in round 16 turbo. Was in First on reg. for like a day when sworn came into power before I got murdered. Otherwise I never got into first that I can remember. Oh btw, my net was troops not food.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

windhound

Food Rocks!!
Nero was all food when he was emp..  quite pathetic..  I ended up dropping all my army 'cause noone bothered to attack me and it was just a drain..  so I sat on top, and got emp. without /any/ troops..  then Nohc comes along and squishles me..  atleast, I think it was Nero Nohc got..  Nohc took half my land
Peace took down Blue Tang before he got emp..

ah, and Peace also poisned away 4 bil food one Turbo round..  I'll have to try to figgure out which round that was..  

Hydro was my main turbo clan, and did quite well the first appearance..  all my members got killed off the 2nd time I made it, so I didnt bother to reform..  it may come again, may not..  all depends..

Rome..   ah yes..  must be included..  but all the info is floating around the forums, and I dont feel like repeating..  much less typing all that..

hrm..   oh, and what about the star wars clan made by Checkerpaw?  I cant remeber the clan tag..  I was in that one too..  Sebulba..  more or less a Rome clone..  differnt players though..  'cept me..  kinda fun..  didnt really last long..  

ah, and Fish and Skiffs and Classic Rock rock..  *nods*
randomness..

if more stuff floats through I'll let ya know..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Kilkenne

*Laughs upon hearing that there was a poorly planned out ROME knock-off that didn't work.*

Not surprising it didn't work...ROME had the vast vast majority of the best players in the game, with no diplomacy attached...it was so great.

I have a full history of KM typed somewhere I believe. Attacks, 30 or so messages from Deathclaw that are rather hilarious...First era mostly, some second era stuff...A good amount of Empire and Imperial's stuff too. Basically any clan that I've led I've compiled the data from...I assume you'll be wanting that, Deadeye?

Veranor

Are we talking about forum stuff as well?
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

~>John<~

I can help you out with The LL stuff.

Rome of course, Aden also had a clan called top 10 before I got over him.

Plus I have some of the lower stuff from the first era {20-40}

Loren...........Lotse of things

Just message me at smssoccerkid
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome