Emperor's Edict #347

Started by General Austin, August 16, 2004, 08:49:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General Austin

Edict of the Emperor #347

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hear Ye, Hear Ye, All Rebel Factions within the provinces of the following countyyes:

Muscovia
Grystaland
Yurgg
Mossflower
The lands on and surrounding the Castles of Florin, Galathrad, Falna, Floret and the Castle of Slazzar Ectalask
Northlands
The Southern Sea and all the islands within that area
Southsward
Mount Yalna and the surrounding pastures
Every other province between the Great  Sea and the Sandless Desert not significant enough to be mentioned in this edict

All peoples who have not sworn fealty to the Emperor that are within these lands MUST lay down their arms, give up their lands, money, food, and weaponry, and report to the nearest recruitment office for imprisonment, trial, and most likely death.

Failure to comply with this edict will result in a most horrible death.

Sincerely,

The Emperor

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Sent from Recruitment Office #89, Northlands-
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

RazorClaw

Hmph. I do not recognize your system as a legitimate authority and do not respect it, though I respect each player as a person. I shall build back up, WE as a whole will recover, and then Loren shall kill you all. For is it not said that the bigger they are, the harder they fall? Certainly, such can be said for the ego of ye! Do kill me if you wish, I care not. But I warn you, you have gone beyond our carefully measured bounds for ye, and we shall retaliate. It may not be today, tomorrow, even the day after, but it will come.
--RazorClaw the Cunning

Morzan

Too bad Neobaron told me no more killing will happen, he said he told Holby straight out. Kill, and you will break your leaders word.  
For every end, there is a new beginning.  This one shall have no endings, and no new beginnings shall come forth.

~Magnus Proditor~

Larrusus Deathspear

Jesus Is a LIE
One of my classmates remarked that I "emanate evil"
MY science teahcer thinks i'm a muslim extremist
The mormons came to my house and I told them I worship satan
My neighbour think that I perform evil rituals on my porch when i burn candles
maybe I should run for president......

Regular Era 2
#391 Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 3
#92   Slazzar Ectalask
#214  Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 4
#37    Slasssk troopers

Juska

Does that mean your allied with sworn? Or Loren?

You paid Razorclaw. Have fun with your 3k land. I advise you not to ever attack while I'm running turns again or you'll get what Holby got and Neobaron won't be able to save you.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

RazorClaw

I will. I currently have enough rescources (- turns) to get back up to 15K land, so go ahead... Only way you can get me is to kill me, 's how my strat runs... You couldn't have killed me if you had wanted to anyway... And I did that to help save Holby. Holby isn't dead. Therefore, I had achieved my objective. I advise you never try to kill Holby while one of our members is online.

windhound

^_^  Firefox shalnt obay the order, that's rather certain

The Southern Seas are mine, and the empire will relinquish them or face my wrath XD
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Peace Alliance

i thought i was the emperor.... :unsure:  

Morzan

I think he meant the King, Forsworn's leader who has not shown up yet. And he said it more as a joke I think...I hope?
For every end, there is a new beginning.  This one shall have no endings, and no new beginnings shall come forth.

~Magnus Proditor~

RazorClaw

I've gotten the same message in-game... btw, Peace, you're no REAL emperor, I mean, c'mon! You've only been emperor like five times or whatever, you're just a wannabe!

Juska

Were you ever emperor Razorclaw?
Current Empires:

RazorClaw

No. Juska, you evidently didn't pick up my being joking... Though at one time I got to rank four! Whoo!  :D  

Juska

It's hard to read sarcasm. It says rank 3 in your sig. lying are we?
Current Empires:

Scarwake

The southswardian terrains shall not yield to your impudent squadering, as Blades shall not allow it to be.  We may deem the name of evil within our empire, but it is ours to cause throughout the lands and none-so for you to do otherwise.

~Scarwake
High Emperor of The Clan of Evil Blades
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Juska

It's a good thing I hate Loren more than you Blades, because I'm having a hard time stopping myself from attacking your landfat empires.
Current Empires: