The Bells Tolled

Started by Morzan, August 16, 2004, 08:46:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morzan

The Dark One laughed. The night had been exelent to him and his Forsworn. Holby had nearly been destroyed, only saved by smart thinking of Neobaron. His lower guys had shown up and helped kick but. People had been hurt, and this made the Dark One smile as he looked out his window. The massive attacks had helped. Aid had been given out, ranks had been swallowed. And the night sent one message burning. The Forsworn was still alive and kicking. They had brought killing into this war, but he would finish it. He would rule.

The Dark One looked upon his rats. Neobaron had foiled his plans, and had proved some resistance. That was good, the Dark One enjoyed when people fought back. MAde more fun...hehe. The Forsworn would rule, their dragons would strike fear into hearts. The Dark One edged his weapon, then looked upon the sea. His rats marched closer. And none knew yet, none knew who he was. He would spring, and kill!!!!! Kill, blood, carnage! They made up his dreams! Red eyes, he looked upon the smoke where armies were.  
For every end, there is a new beginning.  This one shall have no endings, and no new beginnings shall come forth.

~Magnus Proditor~

RazorClaw

Of course, no talk of the 7K I took from Juska, meh... Not much to brag about, ALMOST killed him with like 5 guys... Meh.

Morzan

I was killed by 6 people, so I think it is unfair to say that, don't you?
For every end, there is a new beginning.  This one shall have no endings, and no new beginnings shall come forth.

~Magnus Proditor~

General Austin

Sir Austin's horde had done well this night. His skiff army had broken many, and his persuasive propaganda brought thousands to his side. He had just fended off a large counterattack by rebel forces, and he now surveyed his large fleet with glee. They would soon be ready for yet another naval assault against the weakened rebel fortress of Galathrad.  "I am doing quite excellently today," He thought. "I wonder, if I didn't have to swear fealty to the Emperor, I could make a pretty nice name for myself.." He daydreamed for a moment, then caught himself with a start. The growled lowly, "You old fool! The only reason you've gotten this far is because of the Emperor's blessing! Snap yourself out of your old barbarian ways and start acting like a real Empire Commander!"

He shook his head slowly, and took off his black and silver plumed helmet, the one that was given to him by the Emperor himself. He looked at it for a while, noting the many bristles that were gone, and the small dent from a weasel's hatchet the day before. He looked down at his steel breastplate, dented and battered from the latest skirmish against Loren. Then he looked at his skiff army, with a small degree of sorrow. He had lost many faithful comrades this day, although thankfully not nearly as many as he had feared.

"I will reward them all well," he thought as he walked towards his tent to have his armor taken off. "Blast this war! Why can't these rebels see sense, and give up? Oh well, they will get their just reward in the end."    

He sat down, reassuring himself that the war would be quickly won, and helped himself and his manservant, Biggles, to a good pint of strawberry grog as he watched his soldiers industrious banging and sawing of wood to build more ships for the next day.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Juska

Juska watched as his legions of rats poured forth from his fortress in southsward.

While marching his scouts returned, "Lord Juska." "Yes, what is it?" he replied. "The empire of the windhounds is easily broken by our mighty forces sire." "Good, attack"

So the forces of Juskabally ravaged the land of the mighty windhounds.

More rats were coming all the time now and his empire was growing. The warlord Holby's empire had grown too strong and deserved death.

So Juska and the combined forces of the mighty Forsworn attacked. Holby was surrended atop his hilltop fortress and Juska's allies lead the final push, they were to capture Holby, for Holby's head was only for Juska to server. He blow the attack horn and the rats drove forward to breach the palace walls when a squad of Neobaron's elite guards arrived and rescued Holby from Juska's clutches, the cowards twice had Holby been saved from vengence, a cowards blood had no place on Juska's sword.

Juska back inside his command tent looked up when his advisor arrived. "Lord Juska an envoy from your Loyal Bodyguard he bring with him chests full of gold and sacks of grain to power our army." "Tell him I am grateful for his goods and his help in attack of Holby's empire." Juska replied.

"I also have seen the landfat empire of the Blades alliance and advise you too attack them now sire while the winds blow in your favor." said his advisor.

So Juska attack the land of the Blades untill he was content with the size of his empire.

"Tear down the markets bring in the foragers and build towers" Juska shouted to his men.

"Lord Juska!!! Lord Juska!!! Razorclaw is attacking our flanks!"

"Hurry build the towers and cut off Razorclaw's troops!"

And so the land of Juskabally settled down to sleep behind the great and ever watchful towers, but Juska had sent out one last message: Razorclaw's empire is too be ravaged and destroyed!. "Send this too our loyal generals, Razorclaw must pay"

Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Larrusus Deathspear

Judging from the reports coming in, Slazzars Chief advisor had gleaned two important facts:

+Morzan needs to learn how to spell

+And Eragion is a crappy book

These infidels must read the "Malazan Book of the Fallen"!!!
Jesus Is a LIE
One of my classmates remarked that I "emanate evil"
MY science teahcer thinks i'm a muslim extremist
The mormons came to my house and I told them I worship satan
My neighbour think that I perform evil rituals on my porch when i burn candles
maybe I should run for president......

Regular Era 2
#391 Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 3
#92   Slazzar Ectalask
#214  Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 4
#37    Slasssk troopers

windhound

rofl.
you only broke me without resistance 'cause this darn computer wont let me sign into my account..
it will be remidied and revenge shall be had
hopefully anyhow  ;)  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Juska

I'm sure you could have mustered 12mil rats to repell me windy.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Almkman

Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

RazorClaw

Eragon's a great book... And yes! I get the recognition for my attacks! And retaliation...

Nohcnonk

I didn't get touched.  Interesting. :o  

RazorClaw

They alreday failed to kill you before. If what had happened to Holby had happened to you, then they'd be a laughingstock for failing on the same guy twice...

windhound

Quote from: JuskaI'm sure you could have mustered 12mil rats to repell me windy.
nope..  but I signed in just as you made your move..  Neo IMed me..  I would have been able to retal, possibly murder away some of your rats, definatly weaken you..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Juby (Tercios)

Quote from: RazorClawThey alreday failed to kill you before. If what had happened to Holby had happened to you, then they'd be a laughingstock for failing on the same guy twice...
AHAHAHAHAHA, S.E. Tries to kill me a few times a week, no wonder their such a joke.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Neobaron

Neobaron, exhausted, sat back in his chair. The Nameless Fear had broken the shaky peace and led to the downfall of Neobaron's upstart empire... he would have done very well. Juska followed up, scraping up a bit of land, and Austin.

Holby had nearly been killed, and Neobaron's quick thinking is what allowed him to live. Holby would not be pleased, and that brought a smile to Neobarons face, for an unset holby is more usefull in a fight than a content holby.

Neobaron longed to get back to his silent war... the one that goes on behind all the armys and decrees and names... the one that had dominated the great war so far, but hadnt become obvious for the need of secrecy. Neobaron needed to keep his spies from being named, and weed out the ones in his own clan, as well as the traitors that were always in his presence. Was it paranoia? he hoped so... He wanted his friends, the ones who he looked to in times of trouble, to be as loyal as he saw them.

Most of the forsworn had a loose tongue, and until recently were a deep well of information. Juska wasnt as open, but his brief moments of self-glorification gave hints as to what was in store. The fun was with Morzan, for every statement was loaded, and more was learned about the dark side of the war than from any other warlord the young Neobaron had encountered. Morzans first plan had been unconvered, and as a result, things were set into motion on a schedule that Neobaron did not expect, and he and his clan suffered for it. In the end it would be for the best though, because the enemy was now without means for defending themselves.

---

It was ok though. Neobaron thought about his strategies for the future as he again departed the fortress by the sea for the safety of the inland. He again came to the rock, tattered army in trail, but instead of mounting it, he sat. he was growing tired of this war, it was long and no end was in sight. "Surrender?" he thought to himself. "No... that would go against everything i take this for. I will fight. Though Morzan seems to like me, and promises that i will be spared, i will not slack off. I have been nice to my enemies to now, but i must end this soon." He grabbed his head and slumped over. Those in the army looked, wide-eyed and whispering.

Neobaron stood up, took his sword in hand, and signaled for his army to follow him. He would think on this for a while.

---

A response from Nohc arrived. He knew what Neobaron was thinking, and Nohc reassured the young warlord that he was loyal. Neobaron was pleased, and went back to strategizing.
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.