PWL

Started by TR Shadow, February 11, 2003, 05:47:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident

Are you drunk?

TR Shadow

Trident

That's ok, even sober people makes mistakes.

-I am NOT dissing you!

Insults are not present.

The mere random ramblings have filled the sky  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  

calria

I'm not even going to ask, but I'm quite sure he's drunk.

On a side note, it suprises me that nobody has yet asked me if I'm drunk/high/insane on these boards.

TR Shadow

Quote from: calriaI'm not even going to ask, but I'm quite sure he's drunk.

On a side note, it suprises me that nobody has yet asked me if I'm drunk/high/insane on these boards.
For the second time, I AM A GIRL!!!

calria

sorry hun! :D
didn't see the first time someone made that mistake, so I didn't know. in RP's and stuff, one gets into a habit (especially as a girl) of assuming "he" when in doubt.

Aqualis

Yes, that trait tend to come naturally to most people. And most of the time (at least for me) it is true.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Mark

I wish you would just grow up, TR Shodow!!  Pokemon is for little brats and stupid people!!!!  I think you sould be banned for spaming the boards like this!!!!!!(but I still think it's prett funny that sucked she's in this stupid craze :lol:  :lol: :lol: :lol:  )
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Jedi!?

:huh: Mark  just beat pokemon blue
~Joseph
Jedi!? Lord of the Jedi Horde

~WOD~
Proud member of TBOAV: Return the strength of old!

TR Shadow

Quote from: MarkI wish you would just grow up, TR Shodow!!  Pokemon is for little brats and stupid people!!!!  I think you sould be banned for spaming the boards like this!!!!!!(but I still think it's prett funny that sucked she's in this stupid craze :lol:  :lol: :lol: :lol:  )
Pokemon is not for little brats and stupid people.  It's not like I watch the cartoon whenever possible.  Infact, I hate the cartoon.  I am sooo upsessed with the tradeing card game.  It is sooo fun and I think it's unfare to say that about Pokemon when it looks like you've been playing it too, from what your brother said.  And I have NEVER heard anyone who plays the Trading card game say anything bad about it.  I would guess that you've never tried it out by what you're saying.

Mark

what jedi said wasn't true!!!  I don't play pokemon!!!
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?