Which political poll should I post?

Started by bjornredtail, August 13, 2004, 08:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juby (Tercios)

Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

RazorClaw

Gives Juby some rum* Now go away! And stop spamming!

Juby (Tercios)

Quote from: RazorClawGives Juby some rum* Now go away! And stop spamming!
I don't drink  :lol:  
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

RazorClaw

*gives Juby a chocolate bar* Now go away and stop spamming! 'Course, now you'll say you can't eat chocolate and I'll end up giving you a car and a mansion...

Juby (Tercios)

those are counter revolutionary, Communists are harder to buy, nothing short of Jennifer Lopez would work  :P  

RazorClaw

:lol:  *gives the Yugoslavians J-Lo and kidnaps Myrh to stay in Canada which was taken over by the U.S.*

Juby (Tercios)

*is too distracted to personnally beat up every american troop, thankfully the stronger Canadian beer defeats the americans when they go to the bar that night*
*is pleased*

RazorClaw

I've gotta stop this, I'm letting you generate spam... lol, watch Canadian Bacon. The guys are watching a hockey game, razzing on about Canada, saying all sorts of nasty things about them. Then one guy says, "And their beer SUCKS!" A riot ensues and the guys barely escape. Also, there's a scene where the guys are driving in their car, which has, spraypainted all over it, things like "Canada sucks!" and "Screw Canada!" and they're pulled over by the police. The policeman makes them get out of the car and he surveys their handywork. "Do you see this writing?" "Yes." "Do you see what's wrong with it?" "Um, no, officer." "This has to be in English AND French."  :lol:  

Juby (Tercios)

well we are about freedom of speech and bilingualism and we don't water down our beer :lol:  

Myrhakel

Quote from: RazorClawlol, watch Canadian Bacon.
Canadian Bacon is such a funny movie.  :D

Highway Patrolman: I do have to fine you. That will be a thousand dollars Canadian, or 10 American dollars if you prefer. *snerk*
The man
Of virtuous soul commands not, nor obeys:
Power, like a desolating pestilence,
Pollutes whate'er it touches, and obedience,
Bane of all genius, virtue, freedom, truth,
Makes slaves of men, and, of the human frame,
A mechanised automaton.

Percy Bysshe Shelley

user posted image