Which political poll should I post?

Started by bjornredtail, August 13, 2004, 08:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Myrhakel

A) I'm Canadian
B) I'm anti-democracy

I don't like Bush *gasps*, I don't trust Kerry and Nader's ideas aren't realistic.

_____

Well.. about one in ten of voters were African American yet half of the spoilt votes cast were by African-Americans. That's odd at the least.

Bush should have been President as Wolf Bite said but it is likely that he would not have been if the voting had run smoother for a number of reasons.  

As for the campaign thing I seriously doubt that banging on peoples doors and leaving junk is going to sway the tide of voting. Bush and Kerry are the candidates that real count and Nader is just stealing votes. The 50% or whatever depressing percentage of Americans it is that vote will probably vote the same way they did last time.  
The man
Of virtuous soul commands not, nor obeys:
Power, like a desolating pestilence,
Pollutes whate'er it touches, and obedience,
Bane of all genius, virtue, freedom, truth,
Makes slaves of men, and, of the human frame,
A mechanised automaton.

Percy Bysshe Shelley

user posted image

RazorClaw

Ah. So you simply recognize the faults in each of their campaigns and point them out to us?  :D  But I mean if you HAD to vote, if the US took over Canada and made the provinces into states, who would you vote for, if you HAD to vote.

Myrhakel

If the US took over Canada?!  :ph34r:

I'd go to Norway and hide.

... I'd vote for Nader I suppose. *twitches*  
The man
A mechanised automaton.

Percy Bysshe Shelley

user posted image

RazorClaw

Then we'd take over Norway, just to get at you, mwahahaha!

Juby (Tercios)

Well first off, I know how the american system works, every few elections they change the number of seats per state to reflect the population, small states have no real say anyways because they send far fewer representatvies.  The reason Gore could have more votes is because it had been a while since they updated state rankings, Democrat states like california and new york grow so fast that usually, by the next election after an update they technically should have more seats, so in most elections, Californians and new yorkers get less seats then they should for the democratic process.  Gore didn't win his states any better then Bush, the citizens of his states votes were just worth less because they hadn't had a representation update.

African Americans got denied and rejected because most vote democrat and so they wouldn't spoil their ballot or deny them their right to vote because of who they voted for (else wise they would just look at each ballot and spoil the democratic ones from anybody).  they just targeted african americans by saying they weren't registered or spoiling their ballot.  The counters didn't do this, the booth people did.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Veranor

Quote from: MyrhakelIf the US took over Canada?!  :ph34r:

I'd go to Norway and hide.

... I'd vote for Nader I suppose. *twitches*
Forget Norway.

Kenya!
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

RazorClaw

We'll get that, too... Mwahahaha! (excpet China. If Myrh goes to China we'll say, "Why the heck does she want to go to China?" and leave her alone, cuz we figure she must be weird if she'll take China over the US)

Juby (Tercios)

heh, run to my people back in montenegro, no one would touch any part of yugoslavia  :lol: We were the only country to successfully liberate ourselves (no red army or British/Americans/Canadians/Aussies) from the nazi's, we killed more of them then any other resistance movement and killed more of eachother (there were quite a few resitance movements that hated each other) then of the nazi's, and they started killing 100 civilians for every soldier who died and that just made us angrier, and they were all like, THese guys are crazy, I mean were nazi's so were about the craziest people out there but these guys are CRAZY.  And Then in the Kosovo thing, They were to scared to actually invade Serbia (which they should have done) and only bombed it.  Were the scariest people out there, and then this one time, at disney world....  :lol:  
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

RazorClaw

LOL. Fine, I'll personally kidnap Myrh if she hides in Yugoslavia, secreted from the dealy, savage, Yugoslavs, which we fear above all but God!

Myrhakel

Well.. if I went to China I could get tons of DVD rips. *is tempted*

Quote from: RazorClawLOL. Fine, I'll personally kidnap Myrh if she hides in Yugoslavia, secreted from the dealy, savage, Yugoslavs, which we fear above all but God!
*fears RazorClaw more than the savage Yugoslavs*  :ph34r:  :D  :P
The man
A mechanised automaton.

Percy Bysshe Shelley

user posted image

RazorClaw

And well you should. Good thing I don't run the country, eh? We'd rule the world, but we'd be pretty scary...

Juby (Tercios)

A) Were not savage
B) You would get the snot beat out of you if you tried to kidnap a yugoslav, I'd put my money on you getting kidnapped before you came near her and ransomed off to your family.

RazorClaw

Yeesh. You guys are eeeeevil... *sends an indestructable stealth robot to kidnap Myrh, equipped with sedative darts in case anyone "interferes"*

Juby (Tercios)

From there excessive drinking the yugoslavs (not the bosnians of course, muslims dont drink) could easily handle the sedatives and then used everyones favorite yugoslav invention, Brass knuckles, to beat down the robot.  :P  

RazorClaw

*sends an indestructable stealth robot into Yugoslavia that is equipped with the finest rum to ward off suspicious Yugoslavs*  :lol:  :lol: