Guess who's back?

Started by Kilkenne, August 13, 2004, 08:25:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilkenne

Yeah. That's right. Everyone who's old in this place will know me...Happy to say that I'm back for a little while, I'll be on the forums, and may participate in the games if someone just begs the heck outta me to do so...What have I been up to that I wasn't here you ask? Not RWL. That's what I was up to...Well, anyhow, hey to everyone that I remember, and  no comment to all the people that are going to post on this topic that don't know me and are asking themselves who I am...

windhound

^_^
welcome back!
windy amembers..  *noddeth*  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Morzan

Funny, I ask Kilk to join me only 3 horus ago and he says he will never again play RWL, now he says he may play the game. Look who is changing their mind now, eh?
For every end, there is a new beginning.  This one shall have no endings, and no new beginnings shall come forth.

~Magnus Proditor~

Juby (Tercios)

Egad, i remember you when I was in the second Loren that took part in Romes take down and you were really well known and popular here but i never really knew what you were about *imitates jerry seinfeld* "whats the deal with that kilk guy everyone talks about"
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

The Lady Shael

*stares*

Wait, do I know you? Your name sounds remarkably familiar...oh that's right! You were my fiance in that RP half a year ago!

*pats her Kilk* Haha, don't worry, I still love you. ^_~
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Morzan

Guess he left you at the alter, eh Shael?
For every end, there is a new beginning.  This one shall have no endings, and no new beginnings shall come forth.

~Magnus Proditor~

Germania

Kilkenne

Not so much as Raine just quit posting, Deadeye...(Yes, I am still going to call you that, despite your new name)

And Juby - As to Rome's takedown...It was broken up internally, so have a good time justifying your existance...do it somewhere else. *Gets grumpy when told things that are not the truth*

Not gonna go away, Germania/Nick (I believe?)...Love you too, though, still

Hazaa.

Germania

Quote from: KilkenneNot so much as Raine just quit posting, Deadeye...(Yes, I am still going to call you that, despite your new name)

And Juby - As to Rome's takedown...It was broken up internally, so have a good time justifying your existance...do it somewhere else. *Gets grumpy when told things that are not the truth*

Not gonna go away, Nick...Love you too, though, still  :)

Hazaa.

Juby (Tercios)

:rolleyes: hey now, I've been emp, that doesn't justify my existence, and we did kill john after he killed holby and beat down merc and alot of other rome members as holby was brining it down from the inside  :lol: Thats just the only in game connection we have eh  
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Guthorm Swordmaster

I remember you but i don't remember talking to in the forums.

Darkstar

Hey man, you don't remeber me on this name, but perhaps another, I won't say what it was, for fear fo my life. :ph34r:  
user posted image

Was once a legend, now........ PWNZ ALL!...

Guthorm Swordmaster

You can tell me i won't tell anyone.

RazorClaw

*begs the heck outa Kilk to play* Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, plaease, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, (are you still reading?) please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please! Ahem, anyway, I could tell that you were back at least for a while. RWL's addicting, and if you quot for a while and get back on, it's even harder to leave... Be warned! Man, now we just need Aus, Raine, Ad, and whoever else has been inactive to come back and be active and it'll be just like the good 'ol days!  

Aqualis

"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis