Runescape

Started by ~>John<~, August 12, 2004, 10:43:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~>John<~

Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Wolf Snare

Runescape rules! I play in world 17, Known as WolfSnare101 over there. Those of you who haven't heard of it, It's an awesome game based in the medeval times... you are basically limitless with what you can do.. fight to build your strength and combat level.. mine and smith your way to riches while supplying yourself with the best of armor.. even fish to your hearts content! It's alot of fun... Runescape is worth the visit! ::agrees::

Edit: oh, I haven't been on lately, I can't go on on my home computer... I am level 38 fishing.... Getting ready to get those lobsters.... Whoever joins from RWL check out world 17 (the only canadian world) and add wolfsnare101 to your friends list. If I'm on I'll help you get started.. My combat level is quite terrible... I plan on getting it up after all of my primary skills are up... Once I can catch swordfish, my friend (Lv. 41) is going to help me out with finishing the quests... I might as well get my combat up somewhere in between there... I have an addy longsword.. My friend (Lv. 63) has made me rune armor for when I can wield it... all the more reason to raise my combat level, I suppose.. I have connections really, What I lack in my clan makes up for.. John, Have you been playing long? I would be happy to help you out...

Oh, btw.. anyone who is planning to join.. there are over 1 million players... usually arround 30 thousand playing 24/7... you mustn't worry about it being unpopulated and whatnot...
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Orcrist

~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Juska

I'm lvl 58 combat, 2 sets full rune, 1 with scimmy and kite 1 with r2h. My name is Mb Perseus I haven't played for like 2 months though. 61 mining, 51 smithing, 43 crafting, 44 fishing.  
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Tea_of_Persia

Heh... Okay... so it's Rune Scape... I thought it was like.. Run Escape.
*runs and escapes*
Give Peace a Chance

The Lady Shael

I think I played that for like a day more than a year ago...because everyone else I knew were playing games like that. But I remember being tired of the poor graphics, and how they were no match to the games my cousin played...which were RedMoon, Ragnarok, and Final Fantasy 11 in that order. I don't think he plays anymore, he sold his account, or something like that, but he had a very high level in all of them.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Juska

Who put this in the spa room? If were allowed to talk about care bears in GD then this can be in GD.
Current Empires:

Veranor

Quote from: The Lady ShaelI think I played that for like a day more than a year ago...because everyone else I knew were playing games like that. But I remember being tired of the poor graphics, and how they were no match to the games my cousin played...which were RedMoon, Ragnarok, and Final Fantasy 11 in that order. I don't think he plays anymore, he sold his account, or something like that, but he had a very high level in all of them.
MMORPGS... scourge of the world. (Well, text based like this are ok I suppose, don't suck up quite as much time)
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Wolf Snare

You probably played the Classic version, Shael.. I don't mind the graphics... It can be quite fun as long as you have a good computer. (and even better if you have a good connection speed....)
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Juska

The old graphics were the best Snare. Ever watch yourself move, lmao. I althought the beards looked better.......
Current Empires:

Veranor

Wonderboy. Yeah!
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

RazorClaw

I see you, Julie, you're online... I'm great at catching people online. I caught Kilk!

Blood Wake

that runescape game is kinda weird, i finished the tutorial though.

i think it would be really fun if a bunch of us RWLers met up on runescape together and went off killing things, i didnt really like the game too much but only cause i wasnt playing it with anyone i know so i say we set a time when a bunch of us can be online, give everyone our usernames and meet up in that castle thing that you are at after beeting the tutorial. t'would be great fun
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

RazorClaw

Or we could make a team of the best six players... Stormy Team (with one warrior, mage, and ranger) and Retto Team (warrior, mage, ranger) and all attempt to PK one guy that my cousin doesn't like!!!

calria

Yrugh... Runescape...
My cousin plays that.
Obsessively.
To where I want to strangle him.
It's almost as bad as Ragnarok Online.