Juska is Dead

Started by Juby (Tercios), August 12, 2004, 07:45:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juby (Tercios)

2 Kills, TWO BLEEDING KILLS on our clan, all we did was boast that we were going to conquer the game (which is the bloody goal of every clan, do you think S.E.'s goal is to stay the clan with the lowest average net and overall net?) and we brought nohc down very far.
I officially am declaring a blood fued between myself and those who would call themselves Loren.
The real Loren killed only those who would kill and were still killing, not in a pre-emptive murdering spree cause we were scared of the competition.  You disgrace the name Loren and I would advise you to kill me now because I will have your heads.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

windhound

mmk, Loren can take you out next if you so wish..

personally, I dont agree with killing, but, *shrugs* I help where I'm needed..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Nohcnonk

Yeah, I'm with windy.  I definately don't like killing, but Sworn almost killed me, and their members are sacking unprovoked.  Plus we're at war, so I just listened to my leader.  I believe Juska was targeted because he is an aggressive and dominant player.

Juska

Bravo, bravo, really bravo. I was planning on going for net, but now that you people have killed me in going to standard every single one of you into oblivion. Any 3 noobs with 450 turns can kill someone.  
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

RazorClaw

Erm, Juby, "The Loren of Old" was a Loren that Holby started, and Holby is running this one... ntm "The Loren of Old" was a Loren that was designed to tutor new players. This Loren was designed to combat you. Perhaps we shall divert to the old ways once you guys are gone... After what ROME did, declaring your eventual takeover of the game was not going to make you popular, and you knew it... Juska, bring it on. If you had enough skill to do so, I would be seriously considering your threat. As is, you'll probably start with me, then go for the other lowest members of the clan...

~>John<~

Plus we actually took over the game :P :) :lol:  
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

RazorClaw

Moi pointe exactly. Thank you for your support John. Now, where are you in all this?

~>John<~

Just started, lol. are you a member in rs2?
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Morzan

Ok, I am sick of this. You all think your god and such, but you did exactly what I wanted. Everything happened that I wanted. You think you guys thought of a war, you think we made a mistake by boasting to be mighty, boasting to dominant. MY whole freaking point was to make the game intrested, whether I died or lost or won or whatever! I had planned to have Wolf as the ultimate good guy, but Holby did it for me, I just wish we had made a better plot instead of Razorclaw and the rest of you making it a joke. RWL was dieing, I made a whole war and fun time, and you people argue? You are doing what I asked! What I wanted! But you still screw it over by making it a joke and acting like we made a mistake by trying to be evil. My god, don;t you thick headed morons get it! Sorry for the flame but you are all acting foolish. Kill, die, attack, plot, destroy! That is the basis of RWL, that is the basis of what I am trying to do. And yet you people think I made a mistake. This was my plot, this was my reasoning!
For every end, there is a new beginning.  This one shall have no endings, and no new beginnings shall come forth.

~Magnus Proditor~

Wolf Snare

Interesting.... I'm not sure quite where I stand in all of this, seeing as how I just started reg.... Am I missing a big war?? ::cries::  
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Juby (Tercios)

uhhh Razor Claw, the "Loren of Old" had a code of conduct.  We only killed in retaliation FOR A KILL, we would never kill first.  Of course I know holby made it first and made it now, he's just using the name Loren to look like the good guy despite his evil actions.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

RazorClaw

Objection, your honour! Evilness is relevant.  :D  What I'm saying though, is that this is not the same Loren. This Loren is the Loren that carries a storyline (which has been quite boring, junea, I mean. 'snothing like Ereptor or ROME) and then either dies or goes back to its old ways. Also, it helps the storyline if you guys paint yourselves from the beginning to be the badguys and Loren has traditionally been good. Juby, I know the codes of conduct for Loren, I was assistant leader at one point.  

Larrusus Deathspear

Quote from: Juby (Tercios)do you think S.E.'s goal is to stay the clan with the lowest average net and overall net?)
Indeed that is something we are trying to keep as it is, works towards our final goal
Jesus Is a LIE
One of my classmates remarked that I "emanate evil"
MY science teahcer thinks i'm a muslim extremist
The mormons came to my house and I told them I worship satan
My neighbour think that I perform evil rituals on my porch when i burn candles
maybe I should run for president......

Regular Era 2
#391 Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 3
#92   Slazzar Ectalask
#214  Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 4
#37    Slasssk troopers

Holby

Quote from: JuskaBravo, bravo, really bravo. I was planning on going for net, but now that you people have killed me in going to standard every single one of you into oblivion. Any 3 noobs with 450 turns can kill someone.
I was the only one with 450, but we don't consider ourselves newbs anyway.
windy and Nohc acted on the orders of their clan leader. *Pats loyal associates*
You can throw any flak you like at me. They called it archie in WWI. *Winks at Neo RBingly* Buuut, it tends to have little effect. I noticed Juby in the other thread playing Loren keeper/candle/flame/olympictorch holder, which means nothing more than the fact he doesn't like me right now. It was funny actually, I liked the bizarro bit.
Loren was created as something of a JG1 imitation. Nobody remembers Richtofen's Flying Circus, but all was very similar. Loren developed a culture, presence, and code of its own along the way. I also consider it more or less invincible if my friends and I are behind it. Loren meant peace in a big way, too, but fought all wars it was dragged into with success.
Those left are mainly from the latter stages of RWL, and Loren's presence would mean what Slayer, DI, or EO did to those of the past. Loren reformed on my initiative alone, but I am not Loren anymore. BA was squishled and disbanded. Loren consists mainly of those BA. Nobody would call BA into question for killing Sworn because they suffered at their hands. I don't mean BA is Loren either, but those people involved were the foundation for both clans.
Loren has ever had the backing of the game behind it, since after its war with Blades, and I hoped we would receive that support with a name that meant something. I believe we did. It also added another aspect to the whole plot thingy.
But Sworn does not like losing evidently, and attempt to tarnish my name with this whole Loren thing. I have nothing to regret, nor would I. I would not think twice about killing any one of you.
Morzan says I am taking this unfairly because he had wanted a storyline, wanted to improve the game, etc. He could have his storyline if he had the skill to back it up. I will vanquish the foe as efficiently and as easily as I can, there is no reason to halt the proceedings. If they have the arrogance to proclaim their power then they should have the to take what they receive. The difference between Rome and Sworn is that we were the best and led by the best.
I will not deleted this

RazorClaw

*innocently* The guts to take what they receive?