Umm.... A clan???

Started by RazorClaw, February 11, 2003, 05:19:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

If anyone on the new server would like to have another clan member, please message me at #178. Not all offers will be accepted. I will pick based on impression, so if you need a member, I expect military precision and spelling accuracy in messages. As a Grand Admiral, I won't accept errors.

TR Shadow

Lol, you can defenetly join POJO.  Chances are, you know where we got the name ;)

RazorClaw

Lets see, this is Ms. TR Shadow of Pojo's Pokemon speaking. As if anybody wouldn't know why it's named that. :)  

Menatus

Daemons (#178) is 178...

RazorClaw

Errrrr... make that 176. And of course, Jason/Deathclaw is already attacking me on my new account.

Bravehart

Well, just to close off this thread, my new friend RazorClaw is no longer looking for a clan! The Calvinators have joined up with Highlanders! Yay!!!

I?ll miss the winter
A world of fragile things
Look for me in the white forest
Hiding in a hollow tree
I know you can hear me
I can taste it in your tears

Holding my last breath
Safe inside myself
Are all my thoughts of you
Sweet raptured light
It ends here tonight

Closing your eyes to disappear
You pray your dreams will leave you here
But still you wake and know the truth
No one?s there

Bloodrath

Hey Razorclaw, you better change your numbe in your signature or people will think you are 178 instead of 176.  ;)  

RazorClaw

It's a conspiracy to make them attack Daemons instead of me. :D  

Badrang the Tyrant

Calvinators, you should really build more guard towers...along with mostly everyone in Br?veheart

RazorClaw

Lemme guess, you're Sarge's Heroes? Look, man, I will take care of my problems and develope my own strategy. Your advice is appreciated, so here's some for you: I DON'T GIVE A CRUD!

Deathclaw

Quote from: RazorClawErrrrr... make that 176. And of course, Jason/Deathclaw is already attacking me on my new account.
No I haven't. You also do not know my horde number.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Blood Wake

any one is welcome to join our clan but since there is no room you would have to join <==}=z but i dont know the password
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Abby The Rat

Er I do, it the same as the other ones???!?!?!?!

I read that in another post.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Blood Wake

I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Menatus

Guard towers are a waste of land. Build troops!