It's a miracle!

Started by RazorClaw, August 09, 2004, 03:50:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Myrhakel

Quote from: NohcnonkYeah, Orcrist was talking to Myrh...
I'm a girl?  :blink:

Nifty.  
The man
Of virtuous soul commands not, nor obeys:
Power, like a desolating pestilence,
Pollutes whate'er it touches, and obedience,
Bane of all genius, virtue, freedom, truth,
Makes slaves of men, and, of the human frame,
A mechanised automaton.

Percy Bysshe Shelley

user posted image

RazorClaw

You aren't? *is confused*

Holby

You're an idiot in a nice way, Razorclaw ^_^
I will not deleted this

wolf bite

*thinks there should be a gender note for people in the info page*

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Neobaron

Offensive Actions: (?) 245 (81%)
Defenses: (?) 142 (49%)

Land Gained in Attacks 16,127,972
Land Lost in Attacks 8,170,087
*is sad about that*

---

I like turbo this round

I havent bought land once and im whalin' on anybody who attacks me 'cept for snare... ^_^
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Myrhakel

Quote from: wolf bite*thinks there should be a gender note for people in the info page*
That takes all the fun out of it. ^_^
The man
A mechanised automaton.

Percy Bysshe Shelley

user posted image

RazorClaw

Quote from: HolbyYou're an idiot in a nice way, Razorclaw ^_^
Heeeeey... And actually I have an IQ of 139, evaluated by a professional and official test, and I'm also a member of the Mensa society. And you are too a girl, Myrh!!!! Unless you're a weird-looking guy with long hair that looks like a girl, which is possible, I suppose... Maybe you're a genderless alien DISGUISED as a girl! Haha, I've put my finger on it!

Myrhakel

Mensa. Bah.

Only a truly gifted individual would pay for a piece of paper that says they're smart.  :rolleyes:

The man
A mechanised automaton.

Percy Bysshe Shelley

user posted image

Veranor

Quote from: MyrhakelMensa. Bah.

Only a truly gifted individual would pay for a piece of paper that says they're smart.  :rolleyes:
Well, even smart people aren't too high for a little ego-stroking.

IQ tests are really vague. I mean, intelligence is hard to quantify. You can tell if someone is smart but trying to pin a precise number to your intellectual level with 50 questions or whatever?  
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Myrhakel

Mensa is a SCAM. They let 4 year olds in Mensa don't they? Unless you've got a Mozart on your hands how could you possibly tell if a child is brilliant at that age?

The man
A mechanised automaton.

Percy Bysshe Shelley

user posted image

RazorClaw

Also, age 12, currently taking english and math courses from Stanford. The IQ test I took has been worked on and improved for years, so it's the most accurate figure that you can find as far as my intelligence. And it was a 100-question test, I believe. Still vague, but you get the general idea that someone who scores 50 is dumb, and someone who scores around 130+ is really smart. Anywhere inbetween, like the 100-129 are is the "pretty smart" and between like 60-99 is the "how do you spell IQ?". So, it's vague, but basically, I'm a smart little boy.  :D  Yes, I am egotistic, I'm an American, Myrh, what do you expect? They do not let 4-year-olds into Mensa. There aren't even qualified IQ tests for 4-year-olds. Get real. Stop trying to nastily detrement my proof of my intelligence. I believe that 10 is the lowest age, not sure though... It's almost impossible to score high enough on the tests below age ten.

Myrhakel

Quote from: RazorClawThey do not let 4-year-olds into Mensa.
Silly, silly boy.

My IQ was tested at well over 150. Two hour test written and a few hours of interview time. I'll look up the name later. IQ means absolutely NOTHING.  :D  

Straight of the Mensa site:

QuoteMensans range in age from 4 to 94, but most are between 20 and 60. In education they range from preschoolers to high school dropouts to people with multiple doctorates.
The man
A mechanised automaton.

Percy Bysshe Shelley

user posted image

RazorClaw

Actually, I change my mind. A 4 year-old could get in. It is age-based. Say they can read, and do math because of their older siblings learning it homschooling. Since IQ is for their age, they are very advanced for a 4 year old, even if they're only as smart as Dead Eye when they grow up. (Just kidding, Dead Eye) And lemme see that IQ test you took, Ms. 150+... :D  

Nohcnonk

Okok.  I think everyone else here gets it.  You both have an above average IQ.  Like one of you said, IQ doesn't measure everything, but it's still a good thing.  Now, Myrh, I don't think many of us wanna hear about your grudges against some organization thing because it lets 4 year olds in, and the insults along with that.  And RazorClaw, we don't quite need your... ego, to put it bluntly.  Which includes assumptions based of your general knowledge and other assertions.

Now, can't we please return to the topic?  You two started a dumb argument when RazorClaw was half-joking in reply to one of Holby's half-jokes.  Don't act like children.  And no one better bite, or do anything likewise in reply to this post. ;)

On another note, I think having something that told your gender would be nice. ^_^

RazorClaw

Ego? Ha! With my greatness and humility, you need not worry about the brilliant RazorClaw being egotistic!  :D  :D  :D Ugh, the only thing that could repel RazorClaw as the guy that was depicted in the what political poll should I post thingy is people biting me. *is scared*