It's a miracle!

Started by RazorClaw, August 09, 2004, 03:50:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

I just realized that, with absolutely no strategy to the untrained eye (and not much to the trained one) I am fairly secure financially, not too far in debt, and am not landfat! First time ever, 'cept when I had about 70M net in one round and 40,000 land, but still, it's a big deal for me.

Nohcnonk

I'm not landfat either!  I have less than 3 mil net per 1,000 acres. ^_^ Turbo, of course.

Wolf Snare

Good job Razorclaw. 'Tis a hard thing to do.. ::agrees::

================================

Bravo Nohc! Do you want a frikin' metal?  :P

hehe sorry, that sounded a little hostile.. B)
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

The Lady Shael

Congrats! T'would be a big deal for me...I'm /always/ landfat, and I'm always getting into debt, but I'm pretty good at getting myself out again. o.o It's funny how I'm talking in present tense, and I haven't had an account for about half a year. Gosh, I'm not even trying to improve my skills in this game...I feel guilty being an admin here and not even playing...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Holby

No such thing as landfat if you can hold it ;)
I will not deleted this

Juska

This set in turbo everoyne is obese.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Myrhakel

QuoteLand Gained in Attacks 1,980,096
Land Lost in Attacks 14,903,896

Nothing wrong with being landfat.  :D  
The man
Of virtuous soul commands not, nor obeys:
Power, like a desolating pestilence,
Pollutes whate'er it touches, and obedience,
Bane of all genius, virtue, freedom, truth,
Makes slaves of men, and, of the human frame,
A mechanised automaton.

Percy Bysshe Shelley

user posted image

Orcrist

Congrats. You're becoming a great player!
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Nohcnonk

Quote from: OrcristCongrats. You're becoming a great player!
She already is. ;)

Oh, and I uh... have something to say.

BEING LAND FAT IS NOT BAD.  EVER.  NEVER HAS BEEN.  NEVER WILL BE.

*coughs* Point taken?

Holby

I will not deleted this

Veranor

Quote from: HolbyRazorclaw's a girl?
I thought they were talking about Myr. Well, at least Nohc was... I think... *shrug* That's why you can't use he/she/it... too confusing.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Guthorm Swordmaster

Me likey being landfat.

RazorClaw

Last time  checked, I was a guy...  :D  Anyways, I'm almost always landfat. Generally the way I gain net is I get landfat, have a perfect economy, then someone attacks me and takes 2K, I get 3.5K back, build up, have a little more net, etc. than last time, and am harder to break. I play without strategizing, really.  Except once, when I rat-massed. ntm Bloodwake just attacked me 15 times, unprovoked. Dirty-- erm, something that is dirty.

Nohcnonk

Quote from: VeranorI thought they were talking about Myr. Well, at least Nohc was... I think... *shrug* That's why you can't use he/she/it... too confusing.
Yeah, Orcrist was talking to Myrh...

RazorClaw

*coughpoststackingcough* Anyway, I decided, "Ah, heck with this, Cally me boy, ye can do yerself a real honor.  Now ye be Yosmelly stuffo Hiromato, very good! You be rike ancient Japanese warrior with Kamikaze! Ho! And you rearn karate!" So, I've dropped strategy, gone to getting myself killed, as usual.