Juska's True Rat Masser

Started by Juska, August 07, 2004, 09:26:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juska

Message retto, if you have aim he is zlopid.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Wolf Snare

Besides, it takes a week to delete an account, does it not?
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

King Malgore

That too!Anyway, I think that I was deleted anyway because I wasn't in the top ten.I joined, sadly, on the 28th of August.Oh well!
Click Here, or I will give you a Nuggie and/or a Wet Willie!BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Gen. Volkov

*Is horribly confused* What the heck is going on here? Who is this King Malgore fellow? And Juska.... your strat is easy.... I've done so much better pure indy. Most of the time when I see you in the rankings you aren't in the top ten... why is this if you are so wondeful... methinks alot of good players were gone when this was started... lol. Sorry that was mean. But seriously. It seems a decent strat, I'd have a few suggestions if you want them PM me. As for leader strats.. of course they work better, but if you can run indy and recover from the attacks, and still advance in NW past about 30 or 40 mil in reg, I congratulate you. Not many can do it.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Juska

Course it's better to pure indy, but it's impossible to pure indy because this game has absolutely no pm movement. If you mean don't gt, well ya I guess your right not gting is a better way to go sometimes.
Current Empires:

Wolf Snare

oh god... I remember the round you came and dominated.. Truely made a name for yourself that era... I can't believe how blind I was though..., Josh would have been the perfect solution. (he is, hands down, incredible without leaders.)
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

Er.. eho are you talking to? And are you being sarcastic?  Its hard to tell on the comp.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Wolf Snare

I was reffering to how Juska came and took over the leaderless era.. No sarcasm..

He posted this strategy afterwards, although he clearly thought he was "all that" for a few months following..
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

RazorClaw

Yes, in the Sworn/Loren war... Volkov, he got something like 2B net in the leaderless round of turbo. I shoulda played that, I stink with leaders...  

Juska

Actually I think I had between 300-400mil net at max, but I went unbroken for 3 straight weeks untill the last day when after making a clan some Blades member broke me with stoats.

Josh? You think Josh coulda beat me? Without cheating? I guess he might have, him or PA would have given me a run for my money, though neither would have dominated. Josh uses leaders WS, I've never seen him play without them.

I thought I was all that? Well going unbroken for 3 straight weeks while being in first says alot, didn't you mass food and get your (behind) kicked that set or was the someone else below me?
Current Empires:

Gen. Volkov

Ah. NICE JOB. I am so behind the times. lol. Just smack me if I post in a topic like this again.

RazorClaw

I never mass food, and I didn't play that set... But, Ereptor doesn't act as cocky as you, and he's completely dominated reg with leaders, too...

Nohcnonk

Too bad I was peaceful the round in which Juska won.  Looking back, it probably would have been fun to go against him...

DemonSlavers

well it's not like people are not going to attack you.

And when they do it kinda screws everything up!~
allo i am Demonslavers.  Feel welcome to P.M me anytime

Aim: Babylocke991

Email: Lockedapimp12@yahoo.com

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

Riverpaw

Quote from: JuskaCourse it's better to pure indy, but it's impossible to pure indy because this game has absolutely no pm movement. If you mean don't gt, well ya I guess your right not gting is a better way to go sometimes.
:blink:

I don't understand acronyms too well.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.