DI... overthrown?

Started by Holby, July 25, 2004, 02:17:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holby

At Thu, 7 Nov 2002 15:10:06 -0600, a messenger from Paladarian Marauders (#45) brought this to you...
To various powerful, non-allied warlords:
Let me first explain why you are recieving this message. The fact is that we all know DI is nearly all powerful. We also know that the other tiny clans have no chance of defeating DI if they attack each other.

So I have a proposition. Let us all join in one clan together, we powerful non-allied warlords. Let us forgive past offenses that we have committed against each other, for they will get us nowhere. In this way, instead of fighting petty fights among ourselves like we have been doing, we may rise to the top, perhaps convincing already allied clan members to join us on the way up.

So what say you? Will you join me in this quest to overthrow the reigning regime? Respond to this message please. If enough people respond with good intent, then the clan shall form.

--Klashin, chief of the Paladarian Marauders--

I will not deleted this

Nohcnonk

...The point?  That is a very old message.  A very good message, but old.

Holby

I thought it may interest some of those old players who were DIers at the time. Evidently, there are none of you left.
I will not deleted this

bjornredtail

Say, I was trying to do that too... Then I got my tail and the entire CG whooped by DI... Still, I managed to hold a spot in the top 10 for longer than they might have liked.
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Guthorm Swordmaster

Thats a really old message.Forgive for being ingnorant but is that from RWL?

Nohcnonk

Guthorm: Yes, it is.

Holby: There probably isn't. XD

windhound

^_^
I was a DIer once upon a time..  my first clan..  whee..  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Badrang the Tyrant

My first clan:  Vermin United.  Was DI still around then?

Ashyra Nightwing

..DI?

..That was a loooooong time ago. I think I joined a couple of days before DI disbanded or something.

Germania

DI was around until the mid 100-120 warlords were comming into play I think...

Holby

I joined DI a couple days before they disbanded. I don't think we were up to the 200's by then.
I will not deleted this

Ashyra Nightwing

Oh. I was so sure that DI was later... No, I must be thinking about something else.

bjornredtail

Background Information, for those who came on later: DI was the very first clan, in the very first round of the game. The Delor Indapendant forces. With the Commander's Guild (my clan, second clan ever founded), they waged the first ever clan war in RWL.  They won, and continued to grow takeing most of the top ten, until Stormclaw founded the Emporer's Own, dooming the rest of DI. Around that point I joined up for a bit.... I've got a list of the clans I was in during the first round in my sig, for those who want to know.
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

RazorClaw

I remember EO clearly as if it were yesterday, but DI was before me...

Orcrist

Yup- DI. :) I joined that clan like 2 days before it was disbanded. Then Klamath took me in as her apprentice in EO. From there, I started VU and like 2 weeks later was soundly smushled by Retto, Raine, and Kilk. Those were the good old backstabbing days.
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant