Stoats (?) 1
Skiffs (?) 0
Leaders (?) 0

allo i am Demonslavers.  Feel welcome to P.M me anytime

Aim: Babylocke991

Email: Lockedapimp12@yahoo.com

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

Guthorm Swordmaster

I think he was talking about last round Demon.

DemonSlavers

OOOOOOO if you were sorry about that.... And i dont think you had more money then salvatore. He had tons!!!!

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

Guthorm Swordmaster

He only had something like 7 mil net throughout that round though.

Italian Mafia

Hey demon salver don't u think that dragon ball z is for 4 years olds?And just to tell u i don't play this game all the time,i'm not a computer freak!

Morzan

Bad form sah! Flipping flaming is unflippenbelieaveable rudness, wot! Sound a tad like me dear old pah when he was in the blinking great patrol thingymajigger. Great Bite a Wolf will be simply horrfyinggasping at the mess mish this blooming topic has become, wot! Bit over the top, eh?
For every end, there is a new beginning.  This one shall have no endings, and no new beginnings shall come forth.

~Magnus Proditor~

Badrang the Tyrant

Top hole old chap!  I'd say old Wolf a Thing will have something say about this.  As for my patter, he would have tanned your flippin scuts you leverets, wot wot!

Guthorm Swordmaster

Italian Mafia I suggest you clean up your posts.(Come on you two didn't say it)

calria

But if'n ye'r going to talk like a bally hare, good sa'hs, yeh might be a-wantin' tae be a sprucin' yeselves up, an' makin' a right good show, like the good laddies ye are, 'steada standin' an' sittin' about like a bunch o' acorn-a-bobs what don't know which way to be a-stickin' their tails n which way tae grow, wot? Otherwise, tha' Wolfie-me-wolf-a-boy-o might jest come'n get'chee, fore ye be a knowin wot's yer bally-flippin ears, an' wot's yer 'ind quarters, eh wot, lads?

Morzan

Eh? A blooming propper bally hare mistress, wot? MArrying a flipping mouseish peacefullblooming chap, wot? Bad form, marm!
For every end, there is a new beginning.  This one shall have no endings, and no new beginnings shall come forth.

~Magnus Proditor~

Italian Mafia

kk,you guys are confusing me with all of your slangs and grammar!

talk so ppl can understand wat ur saying,this isn't the midevil!and i don't care wat u guys think of me so close your mouth.

Guthorm Swordmaster

When you talk properly they will talk properly pluscould you guys quit talking hare please your driving me mad.

Morzan

Quote from: Italian Mafiakk,you guys are confusing me with all of your slangs and grammar!

talk so ppl can understand wat ur saying,this isn't the midevil!and i don't care wat u guys think of me so close your mouth.

It wasn't bally slang, it was hare! Bad form sah! And look what you wrote! Sah, I have no flipping clue in what that means. "ur" is not a word, nor "ppl" nor "wat." Grammer is off the ballybloomingflipping walls! And your a tad cruel with the belly aching of telling a chap to close his lips, wot! More flipping flames! Besides, I am a blooming Squirrel Hare, like Jodd in the flipping book Outcast of Redwall.  Your flipping greatgiagantic mischief quotation should read:

"Ok, ok, you guys are confusing me with all of your slang and grammer! Talk so people can understand what your saying, this isn't Midevil times! And I don't care what you guys think of me so close your mouths."

~Magnus Proditor~

Badrang the Tyrant

Allow me to bloomin interject old lad.  I believe the carrect spellin is Medieval.

QuoteEh? A blooming propper bally hare mistress, wot? MArrying a flipping mouseish peacefullblooming chap, wot? Bad form, marm!
Not only a bally mistress.  But a marm from the jolly old Northlands!

QuoteBut if'n ye'r going to talk like a bally hare, good sa'hs, yeh might be a-wantin' tae be a sprucin' yeselves up, an' makin' a right good show, like the good laddies ye are, 'steada standin' an' sittin' about like a bunch o' acorn-a-bobs what don't know which way to be a-stickin' their tails n which way tae grow, wot? Otherwise, tha' Wolfie-me-wolf-a-boy-o might jest come'n get'chee, fore ye be a knowin wot's yer bally-flippin ears, an' wot's yer 'ind quarters, eh wot, lads?
I like my bally ears where they jolly well are!  Threatenin a chap with ear removal, bad form marm, wot wot!

DemonSlavers

Quotekk,you guys are confusing me with all of your slangs and grammar!

No how about you, and im 12 thats still young.  I dont watch the show i just like there pics. And yeah iv'e already gone through the whole grammar thing. And now i know why there asking you to use it, its because it makes it easier to read. :angry:. But if im wrong sorry.... ;)  

The # 1 Turbo Playa'