Music

Started by Blood Wake, July 21, 2004, 04:47:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arguia Zsah

i like all sorts of music: classical, pop (some), not much rap, rock, anything that sounds good really.

andon luume

Quote from: Angst VulpineRock/Alt. rock.

andon luume, stop spaming or get out.
Nui vet wert lieke
I'm so tired of being lost in a world,
Where no one can find me.
I want to break free of the cage,
That has been enclosing me for too long.
I know that I am alone and no one will save me,
So I am to escape for myself.
I wander down a path,
That will go on for eternity.
I shall never reach the end,
I am trapped no matter where I go.
Though I finally manage to reach the end,
I must fight the monster inside of me to pass.
It is filled with so much anger, hate, and despair,
The only antidote is love, courage, and hope.
The three things I do not have,
And never will.
It is there that I give up,
I have nothing left but myself.
So I lay down forever,
Never going to get up again...as I fade away from all existence.

Arguia Zsah

shall i just say i agree with angst and leave it at that? :angry:  

Blood Wake

fav bands in order:
Aerosmith and Rush are tied
Led Zeppelin
Queen
Metallica
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Scarwake

I voted Alternative Rock. *is on WCYT 91.1fm The Point "Fort Wayne's Only Rock Alternative"*

I'm not saying my fav bands because I don't have favs...I have fav songs...lol
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Angst Vulpine

Fav. bands:

Pink Floyd
Evanescense
Primus
Pink Floyd
Breaking Benjamin
Coldplay
Crossfade
Shinedown
Smile Empty Soul
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

Sonoras

Blue Oyster Cult
Aerosmith
Rush
Queen
Metallica

(Thank you for reminding me,Angst) *Gets some Floyd from library*

Nohcnonk

Again, it's not the type of music, it's the song.

windhound

naah..  it's mostly the type of music..  
for instance, I despise almost all rap songs..  it's not singing, just people talking..  and the majority of it centered around blood, violence, and sex..  I'd venture to say that atleast 1/3 of all rap would have to be censored with beeps to be radio suitable..  
meeeeh!

Rush Rockeths...  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Blood Wake

alright, go windy, you know what you are talking about but you forgot criminals and breaking the law though that goes with the ... rap is centered around. there is only one rap song i can stand to listen to and that is hey ya by outkast. but i only like the chorus. i saw rush last month on the 30th, coolest thing ever, well worth $56 a ticket that i payed for myself.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Angst Vulpine

There's only one I like, as well. "No Sleep 'Till  Brooklyn", by the Beastie Boys. Who aren't boys anymore. >_<
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

Blood Wake

beastie boys are ok, i wasnt thinking of them, they are kinda funny

h

Juby (Tercios)

Hey now, the reason rap seems like it's all about crime and gangsters is cause that what surburban kids buy for some reason, and the stuff that gets bought is what the major media sources play, and if thats the only way to make money, alot of other rappers are going to copy the style.  Truly, as a person who grew up on hip hop, over half my CD's aren't about gangsta thins and that, and the stuff that is, are the people like 2pac who were deeper then it and were really using it as a engine for social commentary to describe the poor conditions of "ghetto" america.  It's all these copy cat clones who aren't artists, just rapping Pop stars who ruin it.

And don't say it's not music cause it's "talking", it's poetry to music, and vocals does not make something music, by that logic, Jazz songs with no singer would not be music cause they don't have a singer just like you say rap is not music because it does not have a singer.

Edit: No Sleep till Brooklyn!  I still have my licensed to Ill CD!
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

RazorClaw

Classic rock or orchestrated. Also, lots of rap is drums, vulgarity, and a guy going, when not swearing (IF not swearing) "Yo yo yo".  :rolleyes:  

Juby (Tercios)

Quote from: RazorClawClassic rock or orchestrated. Also, lots of rap is drums, vulgarity, and a guy going, when not swearing (IF not swearing) "Yo yo yo".  :rolleyes:
those are stereotypes, rock can get pretty vulgur too ya know :angry:  
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96