Bloop.

Started by Boze (Admin), July 18, 2004, 03:24:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blood Wake

AH! it roareded *hides*
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Nohcnonk

Scary.  Hello, Boze. ^_^

Trident

...I own you Boze...

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

You too, Nohc!

And TJ wherever he may be...

Blame Julie and Shael!

windhound

QuoteHey, does windy useth Firefox, too? I thought I was the only one... Ingar Gubba Toom Fung. Leppy wamp tooge reecey ooba reenka.

Firefox rockeths..  hehe..  so does Boze for that matter  :lol:
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

TR Shadow

Me?  Me?!  ME?!  *Innocent smile*

Boze (Admin)

FIREFOX 43V4R!!!111
That's me!

Boze (Admin)

DOUBLEPOST WITH CAPS OMG LOLZ!
That's me!

Trident

Quote from: Boze (Admin)DOUBLEPOST WITH CAPS OMG LOLZ!
ROFL

I love this guy!

wolf bite

*thinks of warning Boze for useing all caps*

*thinks of being fired, gagged, banned, and hacked by Boze *

Never mind.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Aqualis

Quote from: Boze (Admin)I am Boze. Hear me roar.

Roar.
I think you put a little to much emphasis on the roaring.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Angst Vulpine

*smirks at Wolf's post*

We all <3 Boze...He makes things interesting...

...Very interesting.
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

The Lady Shael

*thinks about merging Boze's post, just for the fun of it*

*decides not to, for Wolf's reasons*

Now the newbies are going to walk in here and say, "Is this really the guy who started this place? No /wonder/ they all turned out like this..."
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

wolf bite

Our founder, Boze, was a normal person at one time, then he fell into ? sickness. Some say that Retto is poisoning Boze in Retto?s thrust for ultimate power.  Either way, the Admins keep Boze locked up in a high tower to hide the insanity of our leader from the general population.  But whenever Retto is away, Boze brakes out and starts running naked down the corridors of the RWL castle shouting gibberish in an obsessive need to redecorate.  * visualizes Shael and myself running after him with a large net *.  But once Retto gets back to cooking food for Boze again, I am sure that Boze will again be happy in his tower playing with cardboard boxes. I sometimes wonder if the screaming I hear at night from the dungeon is where we keep Stormy.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Guthorm Swordmaster

The Lady Shael

*giggles insanely*

*wonders if she should start  preparing Retto's food*

RWL: Seize ultimate power by poisoning your superiors!

*holds out a cookie to Boze* Come on, get back under the net before everyone sees you, come on, you can do it...good Boze....
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.